login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★LOVE AND FEAR.

LOVE AND FEAR.

There are two basic motivating forces: love and fear. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life ~ John Lennon.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

What is love?

The absence of fear…

and what is it we fear?

LOVE!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

We live a short period of time in this world,
but we live it according to the laws of eternal life.

-After, Henry David Thoreau

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Louise Hay
There is a lake in Alberta named Lake Louise.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I agree, it is important to be aware if you are wounded or are in fear, and to acknowledge it. Its very important to be authentic and honest, with yourself first and fore most, then with others. and, then to communicate your feelings, your thoughts, your requests for specific actions clearly.

Feelings are not always reality. We are constantly interpreting things.

For example, someone might say “I feel like s—t!” or “I feel useless…” or “I feel like a million bucks!!”

That is why its important to be able give yourself time and the space to process your feelings with your mind more so than your emotional body. It is important to be able to balance both and to be able to recognize which one is more dominant, and the impact it has on you and on the quality of your relationships.

Love is ever so powerful, and ever so fragile… Sometimes, the memory of the powerful bond of love can be felt for an entire lifetime, decades after the relationship ended. Same could be said of fear, where the memory of a particularly traumatic event is so powerful that it causes intense feelings which disallow the person to move beyond the experience.

In Victor Frankl’s great book “Man’s search for meaning”, he writes:
“Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation. You cannot control what happens to you in life, but you can always control what you feel and do about what happens to you.” The book is very powerful and unforgettable reading…

Love that quote & very powerful…
And yes even more when thinking about the the author;Victor Frankl, who stated it.
Thanks for sharing(: so refreshing to hear contribution-posts on Bmindful(:

“Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation. You cannot control what happens to you in life, but you can always control what you feel and do about what happens to you.” love this quote by Victor Frankl!

Also agree some feelings need time for processing… and like the layers of an onion … process accordingly.

Like many of us, I believe some feelings are over-processed like words of a song on a broken record …because sometimes tools are not known, not utilized, or for some at some time may need outside assistance/&or reassess the assistance given. ‘We’ can be so hard on ourselves. We compare ourselves to others …interpret ourselves as “right” or “wrong” …and before long “we” forget …when dealing with our feelings…it is about us… No labels…just a given…

We are so much more than how we feel. And while that is true…it is wonderful to know we often have power over them(:

quote “We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.” Charles Chaplin

thank you for the thread-discussion.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

teal swan

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

miracles.jpg9fdf1ab3751c1d020f22330fb6b60b6e--free-spirit-quotes-stardust-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love conquers fear, just cast everything to the Lord and you'll stay on the right track. 

3c612fcacabe6b91b4f7d9ca43c3e62e--spiritual-health-mental-health.jpgd0bc5f29209ecb737c85b35e80298af5.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for denise moffatt affirmationshealth catherine ponderSee the source imageIf-your-senses-are.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I challenge my fears, I am strengthened and empowered.

I do the things I fear and take control of my life.

I welcome the unknown… it helps me to grow.

When I connect with the well of peace that lies within, I find the courage to do anything.Quotes about Fearless love (51 quotes)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content