login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Ongoing Thread Dedicated To Lee Nutter

thread created in 2009

Lee is the wonderful guy, who is behind all of our fun at bmindful(: Most everyone here, by now must know that(:

He is a busy guy, who still makes sure we have this place to come to and gain benefits from.

While I’m sure he loves getting our emails when we want to ask something or share something; thought we could have a thread that simply allows us to send him our best or greetings, in one place-> an open email to Lee of sorts.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Lee,

Hope you’re having a wonderful day, and everything you’re involved with turns out beyond your wildest greatest expectations(:

As Always My Best (:
Laurie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hey Lee, just a little pat on the back for making such a great site. If you ever feel unappreciated or taken for granted, don’t. I know it took a lot of work to make this site and many, many people have gotten a lot of good out of it. You have brought a lot of people together that otherwise would never have met. You did that. You did. Pretty kool feeling isn’t it. So, just in case we don’t say it enough, thanks.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
ditto of what MCM said(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello Lee~

We are all sending you light, love, & positive things. We know you are busy and are very proud of your quality of work and dedication. Plus, we think you have an awesome girl, too! :)

I have come to appreciate and look forward to my chats with all the people on bmindful and would feel a huge loss in my life if suddenly I weren’t able to contact them anymore!! I guess that means, YOU ROCK!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Hi Lee – Thanks for this site – you’ve bought some nice people together. Have a great day

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Dear Lee,

This quote is especially for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to care about others. May you have an abundance of blessings throughout your life.

Confucius:
He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own.

Better and better,
Mary

I love many things about bmindful, which I am sure I will tell you about(:
Though today, I wanted to mention I love the way it looks. The large print when reviewing the threads makes it easy to enjoy. Your eyes can grow tired using the computer, and this site is very user-friendly(: (and people-friendly too)

I like this site so much more than sites like twitter. Actually there is no comparison!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WOW! thanks everyone for the thoughts and kind words!

Definitely appreciated! Also really like that Mel got a mention, she’s such a huge part of it you can’t even imagine! I would have died from starvation or malnutrition several times over if she wasn’t looking after me and she’s also behind a lot of the great ideas and definitely keeps me motivated.

BUT, most of all, it’s all of you that keep this place alive and well! I couldn’t have wished for a more dedicated, open minded, progressive, supportive, understanding, passionate and inspirational group of people.

I love jumping on the site and seeing how generous people are with their time and advice. This is incredibly motivating to me and it’s where I get a lot of my motivation and inspiration from.

Even when I’m busy and not online much, bmindful is still a big part of my life. I still jump on and read a few threads every day and get a lot out of the insightful things a lot of you have to say.

Thank you all for making this place amazing!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Lee I like your link in signature “The Affirmation Fortune Cookie”. When I first joined BMindful I made Fortune Cookies with affirmations borrowed from this site to give to my work pals.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Good to hear from you again, Lee…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

While Lee is no longer the site owner, he still deserves kudos for having such a phenomenal idea, and seeing it through as he did.

And Bunique proudly has taken ownership, and all is well(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content