login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Phil's Site-˚ [great self-devel. tips]

•  Goal Setting – How to set and achieve goals, both large and small.
  •  Productivity – General productivity tips.
  •  Success Strategies – Articles and tips about how to become more successful in all areas of our life.
  •  Time Management – How to manage your time more effectively, allowing you to enjoy on with the important things in life.
  •  Most Popular Articles
  •  Goal Setting for Beginners – Start here if you’re new to setting goals, or if you just want a refresher.
  •  How to Ensure you Achieve Your Goals
  •  Keeping a Progress Log – An in-depth look at the system I use for keeping track of how productive I am, and how I ensure I have a balanced day.
  •  Agile Achievement – An alternative method for setting and achieving goals.
  •  25 Tweaks to Increase Your Productivity – 25 simple and easy tips that you can apply your life right now that will make you more productive.
  •  Popular Guides & Resources
  •  Personal Development Blogs – A regularly updated list of personal development blogs, ranked by popularity.
    Recommended Personal Development Books – Books you should read. Lots of topics, from time management to personal effectiveness.
  •  Useful Emacs Extensions – A list of useful extensions for Emacs users, divided into categories (such as “for authors”, “for programmers” etc).
  •  Free Printable Templates – Free printables to help keep you more organized. To do lists, day planners, weekly goal trackers and much more.
  •  Power of Focus-Jack Canfield
  •  Jack Canfield Free Resources
  •  Phil’s blog post on Keeping a Progress Log Part I
  •  Phil’s blog post on Keeping a Progress Log Part II
  •  Phil’s site
  •  Mind Dump

Copyright © 2014 PhilNewton.net. All Rights Reserved

3413e72e51f77bbda0c7208d5c5dc8f6.jpg

b65e5d36fdb7e6b4f690b1e1f73cce89--affirmations-for-success-daily-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi always! :) thanks for this wonderful share, though i gotta admit, the moment my browser lead me to that link, i only scanned it, but i will read them when i i have a spare time. :)

In response to Therightone's post:

awesome, Therightone!

glad you stopped by...{whenever you do}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

•  Free Printable Templates – Free printables to help keep you more organized. To do lists, day planners, weekly goal trackers and much more. templates and printables (a favorite)
  • ~~ ✰~~ love these templates!

Starting Your Day In A Positive Way

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LOVE THIS SITE
These AFFIRMATIONS 
{AND also MATERIAL FROM PHIL ASSISTS ME}
WITH WHAT I'M WANTING TODAY:

→   It’s OKAY to increase my level of development.
→   I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.
→   I was designed to be prosperous. I have abundance to share and to spare.
→   There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.
→   I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.

Hope others enjoy too!

I often enjoy the route I've chosen for myself...
though sometimes.... sometimes... 
I notice a little frustration ... with my schedule and I see the finite-ness  of some things...like hours in a day.
Yes, I know -time is often an illusion... (: I do enjoy giving myself a time table with tasks/goals that do have a beginning and an end.

That's why templates like Phil's are another tool for me.
I love templates!!!!
and love creating on Bmindful!
thread-☑Universe Is Conspiring With Your Commitments

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content