login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I am a radiant being

Take a little time for yourself—about 15 minutes each day. This will give you a chance to reflect on your life and see how it is wrapped so brightly in love.

I Am a Radiant Being of Love

Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite supply of love. It is inexhaustible. I can never use it all in this lifetime. So I don’t have to be sparing with it. I can always be generous with my love. Love is contagious. When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied. The more love I give, the more love I have. I have come into this world to be a love giver. I came in full of love. And even though I will share my love all my life, when I leave this earth, I will still have a full and happy heart. If I want more love, then I have only to give love. Love is and I am.

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Thank you for sharing this. SelfCareJoy , formerly Appreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Jan!

Truly beautiful!

This is really excellent… What a great thread… What could be greater than LOVE?

My mind is full with this glorious thought. Just pure bliss, more than I can manage or imagine.

Robert, thank you for discovering this!!!

I’m so grateful!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

….thread which assists renewal…thanks for highlighting…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In the entire Universe and beyond there is nothing greater than love!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content