login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Focus,APPRECIATE, Envision& Act

post1 thread created in 2014/update coming in 2016
…just a mere change of focus can take you from a less than positive belief into something that brings authentic good, empowering, energizing and uplifting ones.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am open and receptive to blissful, knock-my-socks off miracles in every area of my life. Emmanuel Dagher
    Related image
  • ** * By being calm and aware, I know intuitively the right thing to do, moment to moment. The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to me. Louise Hay

so true! Thanks for creating this thread(:
Image result for havasu falls

• ** * “I flow through life- life loves me. Louise Hay
      Image result for plage la digue seychelles

• ** * Be at peace as you enter the waters of deep change and initiation. Isha Lerner and Mark Lerner
  • ** * Your spiritual unfoldment is occurring at all times whether or not you are aware of it. Steven D. Farmer
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    post5new article#1 Getting Unstuck in 4 Steps: Focus, Appreciate, Envision and Act! by Astrid Baumgardner

post6new article #2 Cultivating the Positive Mindset: Using Your Best-Self Flow Affirmation by Astrid Baumgardner

post 3Affirmative Prayer
bottom of post 5aligning with values-affirmations

• ** * Today my life blooms in ten shades of awesome!

• ** * My inner guidance is there for me to call on anytime I need or want extra clarity, wisdom, knowledge, support, creative inspiration, love, or companionship. Shakti Gawain
  • ** * Bliss builds in my world today with every conscious decision I make!
  • ** * Today I AM confidence armored with the power of my beliefs and strength of my abilities.
  • ** * I feel an amazing oneness with the power that created me.
  • ** * When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.
  • ** * I have experienced this situation many times before and I will handle it brilliantly!
  • ** * To see the beauty I want to see in the world, I must first see it in me. Today I see it clearly!
  • ** * I am the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am glad to be who I am!
  • ** * I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.

My threads are often a combination of new material and things I’ve repeated on other threads. Repetition …adds to flow for me. Adding the new to the items which have joyfully worked for me have assisted with positivity during life transitions. Hope something here assists someone at sometime(: Appreciating˚

• ~~~~~
  • ** * I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
  • ~~~~~
  • ** * Don’t ask to understand the secrets of the universe but simply to know what this moment means. Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post2

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    related threads [coming soon]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Related Quotes [Coming Soon]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post3

• ~~~~~
    For a wonderful definition of co-creatorship and affirmative prayer….
  • ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION

Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem.
…..Phillip Shapiro

o ► Unity of Farmington Hills
I Release and Let go

I now release all
people, places, things,
experiences, and conditions,
which are not a part
of the divine pattern of my life.

All
people, places, things,
experiences and conditions,
which are not a part
of the divine pattern of my life,
release me.

I now attract all
people, places, things,
experiences and conditions
which are a part of
the divine pattern of my life.

All
people places, things,
experiences and conditions,
which are a part
of the divine pattern of my life,
attract me.

• ~~~~~
    affirmative prayer I am appreciative and grateful that I can explore where I have been and where I desire to go with enthusiasm, joy and peace. And I thank You-God, for the ability to regularly see the bigger picture of value for life, my life, and how I relate to generalities and specifics which I deem important. It is all wonderful. Thank You Thank You Thank You to myself, others and My Creator. It is all so. Amen.
    Appreciating˚

Thank you Dear God for this gift of daily renewal…for moment by moment renewal…for inner and outer peace in the world.Thank you for letting it be so, and allowing me to see how everything everywhere is always getting better. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
Appreciating˚

This is not a religious thread…because we are among many views & faiths. Though, it is one that is focused on the fact we do nothing totally alone, but must do our part.. … respectful of how you address your understanding of this Power. Appreciating˚ formerly AGoodLife˚ & AGoodVibeEnthusiast

release and let go “:http://www.unityfh.com/1/cotw/affirmation.asp?printview=315&artID=33011 example of a releasing- Little Prayer
(some call this detaching… becoming grounded… To me it is ‘simply’ self care with love)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved to organize thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 5

article

• ** * Getting Unstuck in 4 Steps: Focus, Appreciate, Envision and Act! by Astrid Baumgardner
    Astrid says I would be delighted if you should wish to reprint (for free) any part of this article in your newsletters, blogs, websites, and message boards. Please include the following attribution (located at the bottom of article)
  • ** * We all get stuck from time to time. That’s part of life. It happened to me recently with my exercise program. And it is easy to get discouraged when things are not going well. Rather than looking at a challenge as a problem to be fixed, I used a great 4-step process that focuses on what works and uses those elements to create a compelling vision, which is then implemented by taking a small action step.
  • ** * So here is what I did to revamp my exercise program and get me out of a rut.
  • ** * 1. Focus on One Area: Frame Your Challenge

First, pick an area of your life where you feel challenged. For me, it was easy: health and wellness. I just celebrated a big birthday and have been concerned about maintaining my health. And being in an exercise rut only reinforced my feelings about getting older! So it was easy for me to zero in on my health and wellness. How about for you?

• ** * 2. Examine What is Working

When dealing with a challenge, many people focus on the negatives and not surprisingly, get discouraged:

“What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I motivate myself? I’ll never do it.”

The way around this is to focus on what is working and tap into your strengths and values so that you can open yourself to creating the vision of your future.

Good questions to ask are:

• ** * 1. How have I handled previous challenges?
  • ** * 2. How can I use my strengths to help me in this situation?
  • ** * 3. What values am I honoring?
  • ** * 4. What do I look forward to?
    Here’s the list that I came up with: • I am persistent and optimistic so that I know that I will come up with a solution.My health and wellness are important to me and I have a strong value around self-care so I am motivated to do something positive.I thrive on variety and learning so by finding new ways to exercise and keeping it fresh, I can get excited about a new exercise regime.
    Wow! That felt great! So on to the next step.

• ** * 3. Create a Vision

The next step is to envision the ideal and create a vision of what you would like to see for yourself. Focusing on your strengths opens up your mind to possibility and fuels a sense of excitement. Once you create a vision, it helps to set an intention around it, written in the present tense (“I am___”) with a date attached to it so that it becomes real, not a mere wish.

I saw myself down the road feeling fit and glowing. And then I created an intention:

“In 10 years, I am fit, healthy, glowing and enjoying a variety of exercise routines that support my general well being.”

Out of that intention, I created a mantra to remind me of my vision:

“Fit and Glowing”

How about you? What is your intention for that all-important area of your life in which you feel stuck? Write it down and create your mantra.

• ** * 4. Action!

The last step is to come up with a small action step to move you closer to your vision. Often, when we set out to change our lives, we are inclined to want to change everything NOW! This “all or nothing” paradigm can be discouraging the first time you fall off the wagon. How many people sign up for the gym on January 2, exercise like crazy for a week or two and then drop the whole thing? Instead, take one small step that shows you that you can do it

For me, revitalizing my exercise program required my doing something fun and something new so that I had some variety in my life. It also had to be realistic so that I would not throw in the towel. And I had to check my desire to be “perfect” on the first go-round! Here’s what I did.

I had always wanted to bike but got discouraged because I live in a very hilly area and could not easily manage the hills. In the past, I also expected to manage those hills by sheer will and I set unrealistic goals. So this time, I committed to a simple action step:
30-45 minutes of biking on easier terrain and walk up the hills if necessary.

So off I went. It felt great to be on a bike and expand my horizons. I picked a rather easy route, albeit with some hills. When the going got tough, I kept thinking “Fit and Glowing” and I kept moving. After 30 minutes, I realized that I wanted to do more! So I added another few miles to my bike route and got to the final hill. And because I did not expect miracles or perfection, I slowly made my way up the hill without stopping! I landed up taking a 45-minute ride, thus hitting my target goal. I felt excited, invigorated and proud of the fact that I accomplished what I set out to do. Encouraged by the results, I continued to follow the same process for each subsequent bike ride: focusing on what I wanted to accomplish, appreciating what was working and taking realistic and manageable action steps. And my goal has become to use this process every time I exercise.

There have been times when I have not focused on the positive or have set an overly ambitious goal that I could not reach or have gotten discouraged that I am not making progress quickly enough. But overall, I am definitely doing better and I am happy to report that this process has reinvigorated my fitness program. I have added swimming and race walking to my routine and I rotate among these cardio activities on top of my yoga and weight training. I feel great and reassured that I am living in my vision of “Fit and Glowing.”

Action Steps:

1. Frame your challenge
2. Draw upon what is working by examining your strengths, your values and what you have done in previous situations to help you out of another challenge.
3. Create your Ideal, translate it into a Vision and an intention.
4. Come up with a mantra to remind you of your vision.
5. Every day, commit to a small action to prove that you are moving towards your Ideal and remind yourself what is working.
6. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

© Astrid Baumgardner 2012

about the author: Astrid Baumgardner, JD, PCC is a professional life coach and lawyer, Coordinator of Career Strategies and Lecturer at the Yale School of Music and the founder and President of Astrid Baumgardner Coaching + Training, which is dedicated to helping musicians, lawyers and creative professionals take charge of their lives and experience authentic success. In addition to her work at YSM and her individual coaching practice, Astrid presents workshops at leading conservatories and law firms on topics including Career Planning, Goal-Setting, Time Management, Dynamic Communication, Conflict Management and Personal Branding and Networking. She is the author of numerous articles on the various aspects of how to achieve and live authentic success.

• ~~~~~~~~~~
Affirmations Which May Inspire:
  • ** * My values give me strength and confidence.
  • ** * I act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.
  • ** * I dedicate time every day to support and promote my core values.
  • ** * I have listed my core values and know what each one means to me.
  • ** * I arrange my life according to my highest values.
  • ** * I breathe life into my core values every day.
  • ** * I concentrate all my efforts on what is most important in my life.
  • ** * I respect and appreciate that others values may be different from my own.
  • ** * I create time for those things that are important to me.
  • ** * I am committed to taking action towards all that I value in life.
  • ** * I am completely familiar with the guiding principles of my life.
  • ** * Every affirmation I create supports my personal values.
  • ** * All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.
  • ** * I am free to choose those values which are most important to me.
  • ** * All my actions are in agreement with my top life values.
  • ** * All my goals are in agreement with my personal values.
  • ** * All my goals are in keeping with my true values.
  • ** * All my thoughts and words support my true values.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 6

• ** * You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain, which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires. Robert Collier
      Image result for havasu falls

I know my truth. I can speak from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease. Jordan Hoffman

Using Your Best-Self Flow Affirmation-intro post

My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
I love myself for who I am. I totally trust myself.
I release my hesitation and make room for victory.
I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
I am solution minded. Any problem that comes up in life is solvable.
I am capable and strong.
I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.
source a Jack Canfield pdf

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

article I Am I Can I Will

thread amcanwill

article entitled…are-you-all-over-the-place

Gravity and entropy are powerful processes in the natural world. Gravity draws things together, toward a center, while entropy scatters them into disorder. In much the same way, in our own lives, some things bring us to center, while others disturb and disperse us.

In terms of centering to read more

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content