login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚enjoy & prosper [ self/life]

from Revolutioniz.com regarding abundance and scarcity.
….your experience is determined by your state of being, true ‘abundance’ is something you can only attain by taking on a true ‘abundance mentality’.

• ** In abundance, you’re “driven by incentive”;
  • ** In scarcity, you’re “driven by threat”.
  • ** In abundance, you’re “motivated by genuine joy”;
  • ** In scarcity, you’re “motivated by pain”.
  • ** In abundance, you’re predominantly “proactive”;
  • ** In scarcity, you’re predominantly “reactive”.
  • ** In abundance, you’re “playing for genuine love and enjoyment of the game”;
  • ** In scarcity, you’re “playing not to lose” or “playing in compulsive pursuit of winning/victory”.
  • ** In abundance, your state of being allows you to “be pulled towards what you want” and to “pull what you want into your orbit”;
  • ** In scarcity, your focus is on (subtly or blatantly) “pushing yourself away from what you don’t want”.
  • ** In abundance, you “playfully request”;
  • ** In scarcity, you “complain”.

• ** To elaborate: Requesting clearly what you want out of a playful desire (i.e. no underlying needs to make up for something ) is entirely different from complaining (even ‘subtly’ and ‘implicitly’)… Complaining is essentially to ‘blame’, ‘find fault’, ‘kvetch’, and so on with regard to what you don’t want… without even clearly stating what you do really want instead
  • ** In abundance, you “attract”;
  • ** In scarcity, you try to “seduce”.
  • ** To elaborate: ‘Attraction’ has a natural power to it… whereas ‘seduction’ has a more manipulative force to it…
  • ** Attraction ultimately leads you to feeling bigger, more complete, more integrated, more connected, more abundant. Conversely, a more manipulative, ‘seduction’ mentality ultimately makes you regretful, poorer, and made up of conflicting pieces.
  • ** Attraction is about substance, whereas seduction is about surface. The first is about joy and elation… followed by fulfillment. The other is about rush, manipulation, and thrill… followed by emptiness.
    from Revolutioniz.com
  • ** People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

Affirmations:
My body and my plans for health and success are now moving quickly towards a sure and perfect fulfillment. I expect good. I place my full trust in divine substance and prosperity.

• ** * You cannot experience something as new and different if you continue to view life through the same old lens, dragging your old limiting beliefs with you into new experiences.
  • ** * Financial freedom does not stem from how much money you have.
  • ** * I realised I had to shift my inner paradigm in order to shift my outer reality. From all I’d read and learnt, both from a high performance/personal growth and spiritual perspective, all pointed in this direction – showing me I had to learn to set myself free internally in how I was viewing myself and my life.
  • ~

Other threads you may enjoy: [in process]

• ** coming soon
    The presence of joy in my heart releases an abundance of good in my life.

affirmations to be continued…

intro

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content