login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★sharing thoughts

Heres an example of why i love abraham hicks.

WHEN YOU AWAKEN IN THE MORNING,LIE IN YOUR BED AND MOVE THROUGH YOUR MIND THIS LIST OF THINGS YOU ARE APPRECIATING,AND THEN GO RIGHT FROM THERE TO BRUSHING YOUR TEETH AND DOING WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO IMMEDIATELY.

AND THEN GO RIGHT TO YOUR CHAIR OF MEDITATION AND BRING YOURSELF AGAIN INTO VIBRATIONAL ALIGNMENT WITH WELLBEING,ONLY THIS TIME YOU ARE NOT DOING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ASLEEP…YOUR WIDE AWAKE,AND YOU ARE TUNING YOURSELF TO THE VIBRATION OF WHO YOU ARE.

THEN GET UP FROM YOUR MEDITATION CHAIR AND GO RIGHT TO THE KITCHEN AND FIND SOMETHING THAT IS DELICIOUS AND REFRESHING TO EAT,AND AS YOU ARE EATING IT,SIT WITH AN ATTITUDE OF APPRECIATION.

AND ONCE YOUVE FINISHED EATING YOUR DELICIOUS MEAL,WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE,THEN SIT WITH YOUR PAPER AND PEN AND MAKE A LIST OF THINGS YOU APPRECIATE,JUST WRITE THE THINGS THAT FLOW FORTH FROM YOU EASILY,DONT MAKE A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE,JUST THE THINGS YOU DO APPRECIATE.

AND THIS PROCESS WILL PUT YOU IN THE VIBRATIONAL ATTITUDE OF ALIGNMENT WITH SOURCE.

AND IF YOU WILL DO THAT TOMMORROW AND THE NEXT DAY,AND THE NEXT DAY,AND THE NEXT DAY,AND THE NEXT DAY,AND THE NEXT DAY,AND THE NEXT DAY,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT,AND CERTAINLY WITHIN 30 DAYS,YOU WILL HAVE SET THE TONE OF SEEING THE WORLD,THROUGH THE EYES OF SOURCE IN A WAY,YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE,AND THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ASKING US,WHATS IT LIKE TO BE PURE POSITIVE ENERGY,BECAUSE YOULL KNOW IT VISCERALLY,YOULL FEEL IT IN EVERY FIBRE OF YOUR BEING

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Words carry vibration and DO make a difference to our psyche… but that is not saying that we ‘have to’ say certain words and must avoid others like the plague.
Its ok to be angry or upset, etc… as long as we don’t ‘stay there’, live there, and continue to hold on…
Regardless of what we say or what anybody else tells us … we ‘know’ inwardly what is really working for us and when we are fooling ourselves.
Abraham (channel) says that Anger, frustration, and revenge are all steps UP the emotional ladder… but we don’t ‘get anywhere’ by staying on the same rung of the ladder… :)
Seth says if we just ‘let it go’ and not feed it or focus on it (whatever ‘it’ is) …it will simply go away on its own. I believe that.

BTW: There IS a book called “Fuck it!…The Ultimate Spiritual way” by John Parkin… available on Amazon. :) I believe it was published last year.

In response to Mara’s post:
I love this top post ,thanks Mara

hope you don’t mind me copying it into flowerpower

god bless the youngsters

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

ordering a pizza

fixed link(:

in case link breaks again: I REALLY got it when I read Erin Pavlina’s definition of allowing.

She wrote that it was much like in a restaurant, or if you ordered pizza or something (don’t remember the exact example though maybe it was both).

Once you call them and order the pizza, you basically stop thinking about it until it arrives. You don’t call back and inquire about the progress of your pizza. You don’t think frantically about what would happen if the pizza won’t show up

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A desire is like a goal you set or want to achieve for yourself.
Most goals or desires that I have reached I did so because I kept
trying after a set back.
So to reach a goal or desire sometimes requires tenacity or remembering
that failing or a set back is part of the journey.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

heartprints
Eckhart Tolle

existential thoughts
Mortality what was god thinking?
I’m not sure.
A few thoughts worth pondering.
The human body is limited to say 90 years,beyond that I probably
wouldn’t want to live anyway.
The soul,spiritual self and so on, is eternal and has many lifetimes.
I do not remember asking to be born into this journey or lifetime.
Nor any of my previous lifetimes.
Having said that LOVE is not as simple to be objective about
it is complex if not scary.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I agree love as far as being in a relationship can be intoxicating
ecstatic blissful and so on.
That video got me to thinking about love.
To be in love with a person or a pet,because many people love there pet
dog or cat unconditionally, is being in the vortex more or less.
To be in love means attaching part of your soul to the object of your
affection and also knowing the reality of impermanence.

Love is always a miracle.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content