login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Louise Hay

A thought can be changed No matter what the problem is your experiences are outer effects of your inner thoughts. Even self-hatred is only a thought you have about yourself. This thought produces a feeling, and you buy into that feeling. However, if you don’t have that thought you won’t have that feeling. Thoughts ca be changed. Change the thought, and the feeling most go.

The past has no power over us. It doesn’t matter how long we’ve been in a negative pattern. We can be free in this moment.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, we do choose our thoughts. We may habitually think the same thought over and over so that it doesn’t seem as is we are choosing the thought. But we did make the original choice.

We can choose to think certain thoughts. How often have you refused to think a positive thought about yourself. You can also refuse to think a negative thought about yourself….

Peace Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

In response to jan4jam’s post:
The passage you posted reminded me of something I was reading yesterday by Anthony Robbins-From Get The Edge/[The Power to Destroy-The Power to Create/Day 2 of workbook]:
A belief is nothing more than a feeling of absolute certainty about what something means.

They can be unconscious or conscious,and they often stem from things we’ve heard or seen,felt a lot of emotion about, and then repeated again and again until we felt certain Anthony Robbins

• ~

…we can become satisfied with what we believe. Though it is good to be reminded that the things which aren’t creating value for our lives can be dismissed …by discovery of a “new” “better” moment/idea which we (consciously…and unconsciously) have the power to create…and with desire unconsciously/consciously begin to implement(: Thank you again. The best to you,AGoodLife˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

0454fc65c82b5783478ada0df5b75734--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a70652e6530cb51585c781b47ef726ba--louise-hay-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for louise hay quotes with art

louise_hay.png

Slide16.jpg

louise-hay-quotes-self-esteem-surrounded-love.jpg?zoom=1.375&fit=1024%2C1024

MORNING MOTIVATION AFFIRMATIONS - Today Is The Day Your Life Will Change

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Peace&Harmony's post

This truly is a wonderful post Peace & Harmony!

Basic -though extremely powerful! 

I'd love to hand this out on cards and wallpaper my home in it (:

Kidding about the wallpaper lol (though is great thought to make visible daily)

louise-hay-quotes-forgiveness-love-acceptance.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My body appreciates

how I take care of it.

Wellness is the natural state

of my body.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I celebrate the gift of Life and I join the circle of Life with All plants, animals and with all people, past, present and future!

I am surrounded by Love.

I am Loved!

I am worthy of being Loved.

I allow Love to radiate from within my Sacred Soul.

I Love this planet.

I Love all of our plants and our beloved animals!

This Earth is our wise and Loving Mother.

I am grateful for my health, my sleep, for food, water and I am grateful for All who are in our world, past, present and future!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I love these! Thank you !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content