login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I will focus on what I have

I WILL FOCUS ON WHAT I HAVE so that I experience abundance, remembering that unhappy people focus
on what they want, and they feel deprived. I accept that I won’t get everything I want.

I will remind
myself that if I base my happiness on getting what I want instead of enjoying what I have, lasting
happiness will be unattainable as my wants will constantly expand to exceed my ability to attain them.

I will try not to turn my wants into needs. I will embrace this healthy attitude: I will go after what I
want, but I will detach my happiness from the outcome. In other words, not getting my way, even if I
worked really hard for it, doesn’t have to make me unhappy.

Happy people choose to see the best in people and the world. Unhappy people choose to see the
worst. People argue over which view of the world is “true” but very little is truly knowable. We tend to
see only the “evidence” that confirms our beliefs, thereby convincing ourselves those beliefs are
“facts.”

I will challenge that tendency by being open to everyone’s convictions and viewpoints, and
then choose the belief that makes me feel happiest.
I will be grateful. Taking stock of all the good things in my life.

author:Molly Stanahan

peace Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Thank you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

24728c712907986245e156f6f907011f.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

acbe464518f669e6f17e8043e08821ec--thinking-quotes-thoughts-and-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

I love this quote as an intention/affirmation/focus... 

I only have cause for gratitude and joy.

Buddha-You-have-no-cause.jpg

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. -Epicurus

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. -Jean Baptiste Massieu

Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture. -Kak Sri

If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.--Frank A. Clark

cd19a1db761c3015a11486a9889fd819--home-interior-design-home-design.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

33214115971916883_fF8sk582_c.jpg

If you lead with honesty, then grace will always find a way to advance you forward. It may not seem as if the Universe has your back or the exact chain of events you’ve convinced yourself are how things need to unfold. But if you stay the course, allowing each moment to unravel your defenses by becoming more open, honest, and authentic with each and every interaction, the fulfillment of your destiny unfolds as the embodiment of your highest virtues in form.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content