login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Simple Question on Unconditional Love˚

945044334d46a2d181ca7442fe065e01.jpgUnconditional-Love-Quotes-For-Him-And-Her-6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~
4 min 56 sec video

• ~~~~~~~~~~
    In this message, Harold W. Becker shares that in this present now moment there is a simple question each of us can quietly ask ourselves and by embracing its affirmative answer, we open a whole new reality of potential before us. For more please go to www.thelovefoundation.com

He continues this is most likely not a question you may have ever considered for yourself or one that you have heard discussed by others. It is perhaps even one that you may wish to ignore at this stage of your journey. Yet, this beautiful and amazing transformative power and potential remains ever present until such time you feel the strength and courage to ask and accept its reality in your heart.

Why ask ourselves this question? Long ago we drifted away from our innate loving wisdom and allowed our consciousness to embrace the notion that our outer reality of form was our source of life. We became mesmerized and subsequently reliant upon our creations and forgot the power within our own being. Over time, this separation led to a sense of self doubt and with it, the corresponding manifestation we call fear. Unaware of the ultimate effect of our ongoing outer focus, we handed down our beliefs, notions, perspectives and ideals from generation to generation, century after century, often without stopping once to go within and ask a single question as to whether what we believe or do is actually coming from our own personal truth.

We stand at the threshold of opportunity to reconnect with our heart and allow the fullness of our wisdom to once again guide us. In an instant, we reverse the ignorance of ages by a clear and genuine acknowledgement of ourselves. By our own choice, we release the boundless freedom and joy and accept the potential that heals not only ourselves, also each other and our wondrous planet we call home. Can such a simple question really make this profound a difference? Answer it honestly, willingly, with an open heart and without hesitation, and you may be surprised by your own undeniable conclusion.

Do I love myself unconditionally?

What could there possibly be not to love? Our size, shape, color, age, gender? Our supposed status and achievements in life or the lack thereof? Our choices, mistakes and behaviors from the past? Our lost hopes, dreams or physical connections with others? These outer conditions and garments are only the forms we use to experience and evolve through life – they are not who we really are. Long after the forms dissolve and the expressions disappear, there is one thing that will always remainLove.

The unconditional acceptance you have for yourself right now is the unconditional love you naturally will have for all others and Life itself. Allow yourself to embrace the knowing of love held within your heart and you share it with the world.

intro video

• ~~~~~~~~~~

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.

~ Carl Jung

00f0f2899a19b456f5f2f357a1c4b1c3.jpgUnconditional-Love-Quotes-For-Him-And-Her-18.jpg

Affirmations:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaF-61sHg6u5PyxO-ZJLD7ktdUQu6zNufWhfVjkRVyZBimpyP6Q84a1dd263e84fa832bf0223d1cb0c20e.jpg6d752d51af090405808d92022b4c5a6f.jpglouise-hay-quotes-forgiveness-experience-growth.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your DNA structure is designed so the choice to function in love is the only choice that brings you fulfillment. Stress is inner biofeedback, signaling you that frequencies are fighting within your system. The purpose of stress isn’t to hurt you, but to let you know it’s time to go back to the heart and start loving Sara Paddison, The Hidden Power of the Heart

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

After having experienced "love" with conditions and then without conditions I'm thoroughly convinced that love never had any conditions and love with conditions iz not actually love at all. I don't know what it iz. But I love love without conditions, that feels like real love to me. Conditional "love" doesn't feel like love at all.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to Robert's post:

love this!4390057676?profile=RESIZE_710x

thanks for adding this to this thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content