login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★House Plants and How To Keep Them Alive

I used to have lots of beautiful healthy plants when I lived elsewhere, and when I was younger. At some point in time, I decided they no longer were important and didn’t want to spend time nurturing them. I hated watching their leaves crumble when I wasn’t paying attention to them.

Well, I now want to have plants that work in the rooms of my home. This is a thread to supply your green thumb knowledge for indoor greenery.

Anyone else want to join the greenery fun?

why you should clean the leaves of household plants

Top 10 Air-Purifying Feng Shui Plants To Improve the Feng Shui of Your Space

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Agave’s are hard to kill, and you can make tequilla out of them!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi used to be focused but now she’s ????‘s post:
You’re so fun(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here’s a link to a fact sheet on easy indoor plants
Look around your local nursery or market, now that’s the kind of shopping trip I like.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Thank you so much!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This next site I found is more for outdoor plants/flowers in cold weather. Though I was looking for indoor warm weather plants/flowers, still loved this site

Beautiful photography water, plants, flowers, landscaping

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Talking about plants Laurie you inspired me to get another plant – it looks like this (not my photo)

It reminds me to be loving if I’m not, and looks lovely in my kitchen in a white pot.

I also noticed my “money jade”

at the front door is looking so healthy and has grown, does anyone else have jade at the front door to bring money into the house?

Succelents are easy to propogate, if you see one you like just snap off a little and stick it in a pot. I find it nice to collect from friends gardens & bring home nice memories of places you’ve been.

Vivi thanks so much for your encouragement w/my renewed passion in houseplants.

Your new plant->beautiful!!(smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content