login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Harness The AbsoluteLaw Of Attraction[Affirmations]

If there is something you wish to experience in your life, do
not “want” it, choose it. [quote from a great book The 8 Proven Secrets to SMART Success by Peggy McColl]

Image result for inner outer affirmations pic

f6ed28096e70da9ee023c8fc43ac929f--law-of-attraction-affirmations-law-of-attraction-quotes.jpg

Hello Bmindful!(: David McGraw’s affirmation visual imagery videos have been good for me. Hope someone somewhere prospers from listening also. SelfCare [aka AppreciatingMomentAsAlwaysAppreciating˚AGoodVibeEnthusiast ,SelfCare ,SelfCare Enthusiast & more lol]

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • layered affirmations meditation video
    • listen with head phones
    • HARNESS THE ABSOLUTE LAW OF ATTRACTION & GET WHAT YOU WANT BY DAVID MCGRAW
    •  
    • [41 min 57 sec] In this deeply moving Meditation, you’ll harness the absolute Law of Attraction — and get what you WANT, always! Experience profound happiness & motivation as breathtaking positive affirmations flow through out your mind. As you gently hear the Dual Induction of my voice and tranquil meditation music, your mind will relax like nothing you’ve experienced before. You’ll drift off into a tranquil feeling of complete bliss and come out feeling more joyful, inspired, and ready to be the positive YOU – that you know you CAN be. created by David McGraw

you may also like:

• • ☼• ► video 
    • “ Over 500 affirmations  HEADPHONES to listen well & more comfortably to layered affirmations) Simply Put On Your Headphones

CxCRR6EXAAAiCxI.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears. Nelson Mandela

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

you may also like this video… It has been good for me before a work day►•►• youtubevideo “ ►•►• 300+ Power Affirmations for Career & Professional Success 32 min 32 sec Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living brings you this set of over 300 power affirmations for career and professional success, based upon her extensive career/professional Peak Performance and Transformational Coaching expertise. These statements are designed to support you to thrive within the New World model of “success” – unleashing your professional capabilities by intuitively navigating your way through challenges, giving your talents and gifts into the world authentically, operating in balance and well-being, being present and conscious in all your interactions with full integrity, building collaborative relationships for mutual benefit, being peaceful in the face of problems, tapping into all your capabilities, being the leader in your own life, and unleashing your creativity, innovation, success and abundance.

• ** Recommended use: Please use a headset for best audio quality. Listen every day for 30 days to allow the messages to embed and uplift you.

˚Harness The Absolute Law Of Attraction [Affirmations]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content