login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A F F I R M A T I O N S [wow yourself]

A F F I R M A T I O N S

I am powerful and I am loving
I am powerful and I am loved
I am powerful and I love it!
Jeffers, S (2007) Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway: How to Turn Your Fear and Indecision into Confidence and Action. Random House, London.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.

•  I feel an amazing oneness with the power that created me.
  •  When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.
  •  I have experienced this situation many times before and I will handle it brilliantly!
  •  To see the beauty I want to see in the world, I must first see it in me. Today I see it clearly!
  •  I am the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am glad to be who I am!
  •  Today my life blooms in ten shades of awesome!
  •  Bliss builds in my world today with every conscious decision I make!
  •  Today I AM confidence armored with the power of my beliefs and strength of my abilities.
  •  Today I silence my doubts, ignore my critics, and follow my intuition and talents to my dreams.
    I’m quite sure some of these affirmations I picked up along the way from Ray Davis, and possibly altered some… love to give credit where all are from, … if only I could remember when it comes to affirmations… so thank you whomever inspired/helped(:
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A few words (though slightly altered) by Louise Hay
  • Wow! I increasingly relax and accept the good that I now know I deserve in my life

undefended self-love

•  Wow! I regularly take time out to do the things I want and love to do, I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom, awe and release
  •  Wow! I choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving and positive way so well
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what are the affirmations which wow you that you love?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dfee71fe4e0fbbcf7bd18491844242c4--abraham-hicks-quotes-law-of-attraction.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content