login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Affirmations for Each Day+

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLjXq8pZ2uPwYoWQ47lNw8pex1JXL0evjik_d5vYVy8bAEzrdhDQ

Affirmations for Each Day
Daily Affirmations that Empower your Life:

Saturday: Today, I intend to live my life as a conscious , awake and aware being of light. I release all resistance and call forth the good that is available right now. Today, I accept and celebrate the goodness of life within and all around me.

Sunday: Today, I am in touch with the love of my higher holy self. My soul leads me in very creative expressions that flow in perfect ways. I live in the divine pulse and flow of life. I release any attachments that might show up. I welcome new possibilities for contributing love and service and I invite new experiences into my life today.

Monday: Today, I Forgive Myself and all others for the conscious, unconscious or sub-subconscious automatic behaviors that come forth from being asleep in the moment. I choose to be free from all past choices or mistakes. [my alteration of quoted-word mistakes-> mis-takes]

Tuesday: I welcome the Presence into my life. I trust that there is great good within and all around me. I surrender to the power and the grace of God that is my divine partner in all that I think, say and do. YES!

Wednesday: I trust that I am divinely guided in every area of my life. I have faith and trust in the power of my word, which is the word of God spoken in, through, and as me. I expect the good to show up in new and wonderful ways.

Thursday: I give great thanks for my relationship with Spirit. I am open and willing to expand my trust in the Divine that expresses in, through and as me. I am receptive to living my life purpose with joy, grace and gratitude.

Friday: I tap into the omnipresent power of God, that operates in my life to empower, bless and lift my life into ever expanding realms of good, service and acts of kindness and love.

SACRED LIFE SKILLS

• ~~
    • ~
  • I treat life with prayer
  • Every day gives me fresh courage, because today is the only day that matters.
  • I am in faith with God, we speak as one and can work miracles
  • Life is a gift.
  • Every day is a blessing.
  • I am thankful for each day of my life.

“Life can show up no other way than that way in which you perceive it.”
– Neale Donald Walsch

• ~

1q5ylKCFA62wMrgjM_9QzHN4zQM0cuAtLw4BqSqSUR54MouVzXNiA9D5QRlUStRrOg=h900

prosper & enjoy thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you, Appreciating!

Very lovely thread
like taking a journey into a healing garden,
and getting surreal peace and tranquility…

Its very calming…
Just took 5 or 7 minutes, in quiet meditation…
rested my mind,
re-presence a few healing affirmations from my daily list…
spend a few minutes in deep tranquility…
rejuvenated my spirit,
now ready to embrace the the early evening…

Just what I needed!

Bless You!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

A beautiful Oasis, amazingly wonderful, Thank you!

Thank You Kathi & Nancee(:
blessings(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image may contain: text

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content