login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Gratitude/Appreciation Thread...1

3e878f7dd092c1d2b1c0ce21c59def04.jpg
01ce8051db02d26fab972c1e51ab5583--wise-words-truths.jpg
c39014e16eb37c2bd5de33a7be1063ce--blowing-kisses-gratitude-quotes.jpg
People-who-approach-life.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxxVXvUFbuWwXRXLxxKGPSZkMTppRJgC9gi9U_9phCZ3t2YX3R3cba46cd03f9d3d2828224d44193b847--gratitude-jar-gratitude-quotes.jpg

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John F. Kennedy

d7f933ae8fad089277935406097c37cc--positive-vibes-positive-affirmations.jpg

1. today I Am sincerely grateful for everyone and anyone on the beautiful journey. Ahhh inspired by so much(:  THANK YOU! I AM also grateful anything either of us share may inspire one anotherGreatest2B1.jpg
  2. today I Am loving how today is coming together ... just created that flow... and flowed.
  3. today Joy and Productivity are mine-because I have claimed it as so. so grateful!33288924-gratitude-word-cloud-on-white-background.jpg?ver=6

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

1196698973fxwb50.jpg

26 Studies & Counting-The Science of Gratitude

I am grateful for the year I had
I am grateful for the year to come
I am grateful for my entire life
I am grateful for every smile
I am grateful for every hug
I am grateful for every tear
I am grateful for growth
I am grateful for excitement
I am grateful for fun
I am grateful for everything life has to offer
I am grateful my dreams and desires become re

• above list : shilamidainspires.com

cba53d791c35ae1d5a6c67bafaef847c.jpg

I Am the

Here is an odd thing I felt appreciation for the other day. I was thinking about the past – thinking of things I would have done differently if I had known then what I know now. Choices I would have made with more wisdom. The thoughts really tugged at my emotions – gave me that feeling you get sometimes in your stomach – a melancholy sort of feeling, but, also a feeling that makes you aware of your own humanity. I honestly felt appreciation for that feeling. Our lives are short, and we wish we could hand off our wisdom to the young, but, we can’t. We can only gain wisdom for ourselves. We gain some passively, but, it is good to seek our wisdom. Not everyone does. If you are reading these words, there is a pretty good chance you are someone who actually does seek out wisdom. Wisdom is not free, it comes with a price and some of that price is paid with sadness. Appreciate sadness. Take it out and look at it sometimes. It is part of what makes you who you are. Appreciate it. Then, think about the wonder and beauty in the world. Feel joy. Without the sadness, there would be no appreciation for the good stuff.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

truly wonderful post… from wonderful you!

• ~

I Am the

• ~
    I am grateful for my gratitude and appreciation for this fine new day! I am grateful for my upcoming vacation soon to be showing up… for more opportunity to experience what I love.

I am grateful for the many celebrations I have been part of this month … and the more that is coming.

I am grateful for the wonderful people I interact with & the ones I haven’t met yet and will be part of my joy too.

I am grateful for my family chosen and ones that I am related to… that have added to my reasons why … I’m loving this and that(:

I am grateful for love which makes every experience The experience.

I Am blessed…
and of course so are you!

I Am the

“I Receive ALL of Life with Thanksgiving -
I have gratitude for EVERYTHING
that has ever occurred to bring me to this moment.
I give thanks for the joys and the sufferings,
the moments of peace and the flashes of anger,
the compassion and the indifference,
the roar of my courage and the cold sweat of my fear.
I accept gratefully the entirety of my past and my present life.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

‘Consistent happiness is found through
living in a state of constant gratitude.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

“I truly believe we can either see the connections, celebrate them, and express gratitude for our blessings, or we can see life as a string of coincidences that have no meaning or connection. For me, I’m going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, rejoice in the views of eternity, and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others. This is my choice.” Mike Ericksen

“Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” Henri Frederic Amiel

“Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for the good, which is directed at you. Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude.” — Albert Schweitzer

“Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the Universe. You open the door through Gratitude.”
Deepak Chopra

“Whatever be the depth of woe Along the path that I must go, I’ll sing my song— My song of joy for all the love That’s lavished on us from above, And count no loss of treasure-trove When things go wrong. I’ll sing the sunlight, and the bright Soft smiling stars that gem the night; For gifts of good That God hath spread along my way, The lilt of birds in tuneful play, The harvests full and flowers gay, The whole day long I’ll sing my song Of gratitude!” John Kendrick Bangs

“Gratitude always comes into play; research shows that people are happier if they are grateful for the positive things in their lives, rather than worrying about what might be missing.” — Dan Buettner

“Acknowledging the good that is already in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” Eckart Tolle

“The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” Henry Ward Beecher

Just lovely :)(:

“Whatever be the depth of woe Along the path that I must go, I’ll sing my song— My song of joy for all the love That’s lavished on us from above, And count no loss of treasure-trove When things go wrong. I’ll sing the sunlight, and the bright Soft smiling stars that gem the night; For gifts of good That God hath spread along my way, The lilt of birds in tuneful play, The harvests full and flowers gay, The whole day long I’ll sing my song Of gratitude!” ~John Kendrick

“Gratitude goes beyond the ‘mine’ and ‘thine’ and claims the truth that all of life is a pure gift. In the past I always thought of gratitude as a spontaneous response to the awareness of gifts received, but now I realize that gratitude can also be lived as a discipline. The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy.” Henri J.M. Nouwen

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” –Thornton Wilder

“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”
Henry Ward Beecher

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
I spotted the quote above… and its really wonderful …like you! thanks for it, thanks for you(:Related image

I Am the

affirmation-gratitude-b.jpg

What Those With The Law Of Attraction Ought To Follow.. Start here http://www.2createabody.com/law-of-attraction-insights.html:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

gratitude quotes, positive, sayings, best:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

aaw-0504.jpg

cd772ff8755044115dce5811773d3723.jpg

is?amRHe8UiGbPDRxqcamtVOmRvW2NpzAXnDwe6NM2ds8Q&height=230

53fbd2610d9cccd61f6cae674ace4195.jpg

a59565dbd3585b69140171608bb8d356.jpg

495eb923e1e6c9655de4fff9d32fede4.jpg

a362b6a5d780696f7d8a265e4643f60a.jpg

gratitude.jpg

a352f5ce4752c64a8b3fdce13df7a311.jpg

appreciative-heart-300x256.jpeg

gratitude_is_the_flower_postcard-r1c071a8d27094b6f9af0631825a56a31_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

1f2c4ef294cd104967e55f44acb17499.jpg

Planting a garden wherever it may be...

58c040a27d292d0d1166dc2e6ef9a041.jpg

gratitude-in-advance.jpg

cb39905584af8ab204aa73187fd036bf.jpg

AA-gratitude-enough-beautiful-mountains-e1331749470565.png

celebrate-your-life-with-love-and-gratitude-by-giving-thanks-for-this-very-precious-moment-as-well-as-all-the-wonderful-blessings-that-surround-you-everyday.jpg

afc7c785c80b47a532a17158e17421b6.jpg

Gratitude-Quote-by-Emerson.jpg

Image result for gratitude circle quotes

57f0ddb13309d0acce32d3564269cb40.jpg

gratitude.jpg?w=474&h=296

arianna-huffington-gratitude-gateway-grace.jpg

il_570xN.281061937.jpg

165638-Gratitude.jpg

CoolFacebookStatusMindPictures-1513.jpg

Healthruwords.com_-_Inspirational_Images_-_Thank-You-Abundance-.jpg

DIRgN9J.jpg

emot-happydance.gif

gratitude_.jpg

5257869cad033c8f15e86b41964854a9--gratitude-journals-gratitude-quotes.jpg

Image result for gratitude quotes will artwork

Image result for gratitude for all quotes

Related image

Image result for louise hay gratitude  quotes

Image result for louise hay gratitude  quotes

83ea46b7488a61ad4f4e5a3c310b3a02--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

I Am the

Image result for joy of gratitude quotes

Image result for joy of gratitude quotes

Related image

Image result for gratitude appreciation quotes

Related image

Image result for gratitude  quotes

Related image

Image result for gratitude springs from the soul gif

Image result for gratitude springs from the soul gif

Exactement...

Related image

Image result for gratitude fills my life quotes gif

Image result for gratitude fills my life quotes gif

Image result for gratitude quotes gif

Related image

Related image

Image result for awesome gratitude quotes

11571-Life-Is-Beautiful.gif?1

98d4aef167fbde780851661c13bd969b.jpg

grateful-quotes-its-easy-to-let-days-fly-by-without-taking-notice-to-the-world-around-you-life-is-beautiful-soak-it-in-think-about-it-and-be-grateful.jpg

Image result for bmindful is  my tribe quotes gif

Image result for gratitude surrounds you with positive energy gif

Related image

Image result for i am filled with gratitude affirmation gif

0bded16da0f36364601f3c9742749525--faust-appreciation-quotes.jpg

THANKFUL

FOR

THE

ALLOWING OF POSITIVE ENERGY

RIGHT WHERE I AM, AND WHO I AM WITHSee the source image

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content