login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to create a wonderful life

ABRAHAM HICKS VIDEO It’s easy to create a wonderful life

ABRAHAM HICKS VIDEO Designing a wonderful life

BLACK It’s a wonderful life

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Thank you, Good Vibe, this is beautiful, needed by me, and wonderful and encouraging and it has SO many good, good, good things about it. YES, ALL things are possibilities/probabilities.
Blessing to you and all.
Bluesand Betty

Back after a long ‘vacation’ … Synchronicity has been doing marvelous things.
I do understand what Abraham said…but what Mara said is ‘right’…and this is why I say this. Even BEFORE you can make a ‘list’ of what is right and good about you…you HAVE TO…absolutely totally HAVE TO accept yourself as you are RIGHT NOW… and stop coming down on yourself.
The only reason I am saying that, Abraham, is because “Been there, done that” and I recognize MYSELF in what you had said.
On this long ‘vacation’ one of my main problem was just what I am now talking about: Coming down on myself and not REALLY accepting myself with all my so called faults… If you keep focusing on THAT, affirmations or finding ‘good stuff’ will not do much good unless you are willing to Open That Door and say: “OK…so what if I am the way I am…I AM still ok…” Regardless of WHAT we have done… God only knows what we have all done in PAST lives! :) STOP aspiring to some “IDEAL”…and live in the NOW.
AND NOW.,..to put the horse back in front of the cart: If one is willing to accept oneself “JUST AS YOU ARE” and start from there, then you can start toying with affirmations that FEEL GOOD. But just let the idea of accepting yourself As You Are…sort of a nice little quiet agreement. Just remember, if it appears so or not…we are ALL going through our own dookey….
As Abraham the channel would say: You cannot get from Sheer Despair to Instant Joy in one leap…work your way up the ladder…Stop comparing yourself to ANYbody else.
PEACE, and sorry for this being so long :P
Betty/Sandblue

I really like your post, Robert. Here is something that I believe is true: If you can imagine your own funeral, and you can imagine the things you would like to hear others say about you at your funeral – the good things they would say – well, those things are things you can count on as being true about you. If someone is scratching his head and having a hard time thinking of things that are both good and true about himself, all he has to do is think of the QUALITIES he wish were true about himself. You can’t pretend to be a millionaire if you aren’t, (well, I guess technically you can, but, you know what I mean) but, there are qualities/values that you appreciate, and if you appreciate certain qualities, in some measure – most likely a very large measure – you HAVE those qualities. You are an embodiment of those qualities and you can be pretty sure that the qualities that you want most to have said about you are already a good measure for what others already see in you. They see them in you ‘cause those qualities ARE a big part of who you are. Tonight, when you go to bed, or right now even, think about your funeral and recognize and accept the truth of the wonderful person you are and aspire to be, ‘cause that IS you. No one would like to hear someone say at their funeral “well, at least he had a lot of money and a cool sports car”, what they want to hear said about them are thing that really matter – “He stood for truth” or “He would give you the shirt off his back” or “No one ever loved their children more than this man” – those sorts of things are the good truths about ourselves that we might would do well to recognize, they are true, even if we THINK we are undeserving of such praises, ‘cause the truth is that you are deserving.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content