login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Choosing +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

putting it very simply ,mine is to give and receive love and healing

love this thread Mara ,thanks

In my minds eye, I’ve seen sharing on threads happening again…so here I am…and that brings me joy…

Why…would something like sharing in a community I’ve chosen to belong to matter? Because I chose this community some time ago, as way to add to my tools of growth…
  • ~
    The joy message is a wonderful message in our home too. When my husband and I are making the ‘responsible’ life-planning decisions of what to do next; the time frame, the resources involved, etc etc, we often have to stop ourselves to remember why we are doing ‘all of this’?

Intellectually we can answer that question very well. Though where it counts…in our hearts, we need to reassess. Because as younger married people – responsibilities look fun. They looked more fun, because there were less of them, and love & fun was our basis for everything.

Though as “older folks” now(: , once we touch base with that heart-place…we can ask questions if resources (our energy, our desire -all included) is worth it?

When we focus this way, we reevaluate…and ‘go back’ to that youthful place, and all priorities which include self care, love, & fun make so much sense toward all else that matters. Prioritizing for life gains clarity…because we are bringing our joy with us. That’s the good feeling as individuals and as a couple…we appreciate.

Enjoyed sharing(: Thank you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content