login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Recognize the Positives

• ~ ~

Recognize the Positives
In the realm of 24 hour news, our lives are becoming full of negativity. We are constantly bombarded with bad news. It may be via the television, radio, newspapers or any one of our many social media connections who choose to share these bad news stories with us. It can be difficult to escape sometimes. I am not suggesting that you bury your head in the sand and pretend that that the world is perfect. The problem is that with the constant bombardment of bad news, you can easily fail to recognise the positives that life has to offer. So many positive things happen on a daily basis but people fail to recognise them. This leads to an unhealthy, unbalanced view of society. It erodes your confidence in society and if it persists it can even erode your self-belief.

You cannot rely on the media to recognise the positives in life and share them with you. They know that good news stories do not sell as well as bad news stories. For some strange reason, people are more prepared to expend their energy focusing on all that is negative in the world rather than recognise the positives that they experience. Most people are blessed with good health, good relationships and good opportunities but even when they do recognise this, they rarely take the time to be appreciate it. to continue reading

videoNew Beginnings
Soft and Easy- Tenderness

thread in process..feel free to visit as is(:

watch&enjoy thread(:
created 8-21-2014

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

link broken… will return

• ~