login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚page 1. A Return To Love [Marianne Williamson]

308135_270238759678387_201508769884720_683415_1860411879_n.jpg

Nothing binds you except your thoughts: Nothing limits you except your fears:
And nothing controls you like your fears.Marianne Williamson

williamson2.gif…that’s what a miracle is: a parting of the mists, a shift in perception, a return to love.

Marianne Williamson

• Faith is an aspect of consciousness. We either have faith in fear or we have faith in love, faith in the power of the world or faith in the power of God.
  •  When we surrender to God, we surrender to something bigger than ourselves – to a universe that knows what its doing.We-were-taught-a-very.jpg5f1efab2b46cfeceaa966b3f78ff180b--joy-quotes-advice-quotes.jpgMarianne-Williamson-quote-with-card.jpgWe-were-taught-that-were.jpgWe-were-taught-that.jpgWe-were-taught-to-think.jpg
  •  

☼ ★ღ✰˚ ✰。☼ ★ღ✰˚ ✰。As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others Marianne Williamsonbed497dd46f015eb07f2281ca66e56da--sparkle-quotes-gorgeous-quotes.jpg

We-were-taught-to-see.jpg

3cfe0f2f9d1d8eccab27bccbeec6fe7f.jpgEach-of-us-is-endowed.jpg201707-marianne-williamson-quote-949x949.jpg

marianne-williamson-quote_4189-1.png 

Marianne Williamson, like her and her work -refreshing stuff!   bc41aa41cb67aca26e7f101b79fa0f07.jpg             

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love Mariann Williamson, she is one of my most beloved and gifted authors.

She is a leader amongst leaders.

I have her to thank for many years of growth, as Mariann says,“unlearning”…
Some of her finest work has been in relation to the book “A course in Miracles” (ACIM).

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

the more room you give yourself to express your trrue thoughts & feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.  ~marianne williamson #quote

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

You should always be a beginner at something. -Marianne Williamson Quote #quote #quotes #spirituality

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.

Marianne Williamson

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content