login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚The Art of Allowing &Surrender [ &LOA ]

Surrender & LOA “:http://creationthoughts.com/2008/02/13/surrender-and-law-of-attraction/

1) Find a way to be happy where you are now.
2) Envision something better.
3) Let go of rigid expectations.
to read article in its entirety “:http://creationthoughts.com/2008/02/13/surrender-and-law-of-attraction/
Copyright © 2014 Creation Thoughts – How to Use the Law of Attraction

The Art of Allowing with the Law of Attraction
Practicing The Art of Allowing “:http://creationthoughts.com/2011/06/21/practicing-the-art-of-allowing/

Related threads you may like to visit : [coming soon]

~~~

ALLOWING: Affirmations For A Better Day
By Chessie Roberts

Affirmations:

Today, I allow that Love for everything and everyone fills and floods me leaving no room for fear,hate or judgment.

I allow that I am responsible for me and no thing and no one else, that I own what actions, thoughts and responses that are mine to own. I do not require a committee of friends and family to help me run my earthly life. I allow that I must be taken care of first so I am in a place of balance and wholeness so I am worthy and able to help someone else.

Today, I allow that the universe knows what is in my best interests and, If I listen to God, the Angels and my own inner voice, I will act accordingly..in my best interest, I allow that I must keep a balance in all things…time to rest, exercise, write, play, worship, be quiet and listen to nature and self.

I allow that I pay attention to the information I consume in what I eat, what I see, read, hear and share with others. That it be wholesome, uplifting and honest.

Today, I allow that nothing and no one, not even me, can stand in my way of achieving all of my goals.

I allow the letting go of thoughts, feelings, notions and perceptions that are no longer worthy of me, no longer fit my new paradigm and that hold me back from my growth and heightened levels of awareness. I allow allowing to continue, to become my sunrise every morning and my moonrise every night.

I allow continued growth and rising in frequency, vibration and understanding until I become only light of love that radiates for all who seek….I allow. What do you allow?

This article is reprinted from Om Times Magazine, © [2013], and is available at http://OMTimes.com.

Chessie Roberts is a Singer/song Writer, Spiritual Teacher, Mind-set Mentor, Meditation Coach, Author, Lecturer and the Founder/Creator of Evolution of Self; Journey into Body, Mind, Spirit Balance. Her experience with severe,crippling arthritis was her catalyst to share her healing, experiential, self improvement program with those who wish to rediscover their balance of Body, Mind, Spirit. Her ability to put things into an easy to learn package allows participants to fine tune their healing intentions, identify personal goals and clarify the path they wish to devise in order to heal themselves and grow into their own Spiritual Evolution. You can find Chessie’s programs and products at www.evolutionofselfforme.com and her music at www.archersmeadow.com

© 2009-2014 OMTimes Media. All Rights Reserved.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.

In harmony with the whole, I find my individual freedom.

The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful

I transcend all limitations. I live in a limitless world.

Every day life gets better & better.

I expect good things to happen.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

article How Deliberate Creation Fits In With Allowing

excerpt 1 A person who understands the necessity to sync up his/her deliberate intent with wholeness of life (by incorporating the state of allowing) is able to live life without frustration, in a state of responsible independence. Deliberate creation is your natural power, but when you are in shared reality you understand the importance of syncing it up with compassion for others – by compassion I just mean developing an understanding of others who may be at different levels of awareness.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    quote So much of what goes on in our society works to pressure people into meeting rigid expectations for behavior, learning, and development. The reality, though, is that individuals grow and learn in remarkably different ways. When we allow people to develop according to their natural rhythms, and learn in their own unique way, we make it possible for them to achieve a sense of meaning in their lives, and enable them to share their remarkable gifts with the broader culture, thus making the world a better place in which to live” by Thomas Armstrong

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content