login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Are you kind (really kind) when you talk to yourself? ▶

So here you are, and, of course not everything always goes smoothly for you, but that’s NOT a problem, really. Everyone encounters all kinds of problems, the real problem in a problem, if there is one, is how you talk to yourself when things aren’t exactly going smoothly.

ARE YOU KIND, REALLY KIND WHEN YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?

Be your own best friend, not your own worse enemy, talk to yourself in ways that let you feel good about being you, it makes all the difference.

Consider the following.

“WE WOULD LOOK FOR ENDLESS WAYS OF SUPPORTING AND SOOTHING OURSELVES, IN THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD ANYONE THAT YOU LOVE. WHEN YOU SEE A LITTLE CHILD TEETERING, LEARNING TO WALK,NOT IN BALANCE, FALLING OVER. YOU DON’T SAY, GET UP YOU LITTLE DUMMY, YOU SAY GOOD FOR YOU, I LOVE SEEING THAT, I LOVE THE PROGRESS THAT YOU ARE LIVING. ALL WE ARE ASKING IS THAT YOU SHINE THAT SAME LIGHT OF LOVE AND RESPECT UPON YOURSELF, AND THAT YOU GIVE YOURSELF MORE OF A BREAK” Esther Hicks.

BLESSINGS

Some more thoughts:

How to create a wonderful life
50 mind secrets for weight loss
Is this the secret

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

No truer words have been spoken. We can in fact be our own worse enemy. I have learned to extend to myself the same kindness and compassion that I extend to others. To be nurturing, patient and loving to ensure the right conditions exist to cultivate something magnificent to grow.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content