login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thoughts

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

It is all true! We determine our quality of life by what we think. It is all up to us. “Easy as pie” go for it. It can happen within the time it takes to twinkle an eye. Repeat after me, “I love myself, the bitter and the sweet” all the wonderful components make me a special treat. Muhammad Ali coined a phrase, “I am the greatest.” Well, I am the greatest thing since the invention of sliced white bread and so it is with everyone. “ As a man thinketh, so he is.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcHDSV3LjFcu_f-hQIf1U8BCAAC32bxbeLKdq7t3Leyx13-1bVhw

Fun thread this will be!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control. –

Elizabeth Gilbert

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Having begun to see through our thoughts, through our emotions, to see them as just thoughts and just emotions passing through our awareness, we move toward the possibility of seeing through our personality, through what we believe we are. Our thoughts and emotions run in familiar but complex patterns and rhythms. They refer to “me.” But the surprising and shocking fact that slowly, and sometimes suddenly, dawns on us is that this “me” does not exist as a distinct entity, or even as a fuzzy entity. It is just a concept that we have bought into and defend at great cost.

Joseph Naft

to read more

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Every thought that we have has a physiological component which is felt in our body, and there are reciprocal bodily sensations that can trigger our thoughts.
Julia Samuel

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content