login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Educate Me With Today's Music

thread from 2009(:

I know I sound old by admitting I don’t know much about the artists in this decade; heck, last decade too(: What good artists and music do you like that that you’d like to introduce me to. Maybe, I’ll know them, maybe I won’t. Worst case scenario, we’ll have another great music thread(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All good Laurie! Music threads are a must, nice to click onto a song that we like and have it playing in the background when we on Bmindful, good idea! Especially love this decade music!

All I have to offer you is a piece of the bands music, I am not really a person with knowledge with background etc. These bands are one of the many I listen to all the time.

As you know I am a great fan of The Feelers, they are a New Zealand band and have done themselves really proud. :-)

Have you heard of Kings Of Leon? They are a great band and very popular over here, I play their music all the time, I especially these songs…

On Call

Sex On Fire

I Want You

Closer

Linkin Park is another popular band with their song

Crawling

Creed

Whats This Life For

Ode

Count On Me

I do have more to share, thou I have run out of time, I got to prepare dinner, I will be back later to share some more from my Media Collection.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content