login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★3 AM Answers

Blessings and love to you all.

There have been times I cannot figure something out and when I go to sleep at times a dream will wake me up and it is the answer I need.
The time is usually 3AM. For instance I have a cactus plant I love and named him Pancho it was in a pot and I watered it occasionally.

It grew but not as large as I wanted it to grow, yet others had the same plant and in a smaller pot and their plant was larger. One lady told me she had to keep cutting hers because it grew so large. What was she feeding it? Nothing she said just kept it in dirt and watered it occasionally.

One day I saw my plant bending over and thought it was dead it really bothered me. I know with cactus you cannot water them to much or they will die so I watered it occasionally. One night while sleeping I had a dream
that the pot said to me, “you have me sitting on cement and my roots cannot grow free and find water you have to give me more water then usual.” So in the morning I turned the dirt over very well added some of my powdered superfood and added water and a rock at the base of the plant to help hold it up. Next morning it stood up like a soldier respecting his sargent! Thank you so much Pancho I love you and then I transplanted him into the ground. Now he is huge! Wonder if any of you have this kind of thing happen to you?

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content