login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚3 Most Important Questions [awesome-fest & more)

I find it fascinating that most
people plan their vacations
with better care than they
plan their lives.
Perhaps that is because escape
is easier than change. Jim Rohn

quote-dreams-and-goals-keep-us-young-and-interested-in-life-louise-hay-150-79-84.jpg

b1c80a9e9ef5c97418ec9efbf0fecbdd--in-the-present-louise-hay.jpge56146eedd6359c7309bb91ded8f7218--louise-hay-quotes-true-quotes.jpg

Beliefs are the lens through which I view the world. If I can identify and dissolve beliefs that hold me back, then my world becomes filled with unlimited possibilities.

I love contrast! Contrast is a gift that keeps on giving by letting me know when I am out of alignment. All I have to do is shift to a better thought. It comes effortlessly! Thank you contrast!

7f3d6f4e5d13234d4cf4456b8fd3ba93.jpg

★People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. Dale Carnegie

7d4c7ba55d5a24ba9379e3d18733d7dd.jpg

I Am flexible and flowing, and loving all that is getting done in my world.

862b397ed08a02d836330c3e238830cd--prosperity-affirmations-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg

OverArching Intention

“★˚3 Most Important Questions [goals redefined]+
21 min 57 sec video 
Vishen Lakhiani is the guy behind the award-winning company Mindvalley and FinerMinds.com. Vishen is considered one of the young visionaries behind the personal growth movement. Highly successful online entrepreneur, sought after speaker, an inspiration, and a total personal growth junkie. He’s on a quest to redesign education, heighten human consciousness and have a ton of fun doing it.

In this video, Vishen is going to change the way you think about goal setting by presenting the 3 most important questions to ask yourself. If everyone asked themselves these questions at the age of 18, we believe the world would be a much happier place. This vid will change the way you see your career, mission, and life purpose unfolding

Goal Setting Redefined- The Three Most Important Questions

Review Your Objectives for any goal. After & before …
ask yourself, why you value your goals? why you value your objectives? Appreciating˚

• ask yourself why???? after each response.
    • when you are ‘done’ … you will know…or at least be much closer to what matters to you & why.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhu_37_U2-rmLLLKMjUBGFLrBOeo43G_hK75b0VVs3aLNHDeLVvQ

tumblr_n0uiouJh1c1tnekxyo1_500.jpg

• P ositive Emotion – happiness and life satisfaction are moved from being the end goals to factors of well-being.
  • E ngagement – when we’re in this state of “flow,” time flies by as thoughts and feelings are often absent. We then look back later at just how fun or rewarding the activity was.
  • R elationships – acts of kindness, connecting with others, and sharing laughter, joy, pride, or purpose provide deep and lasting feelings of well-being.
  • M eaning – feeling we’re part of something much bigger or serving a greater purpose that ourselves.
  • A ccomplishment – goals such as money, fame, winning, or mastery that we pursue for their own sake whether or not they bring positive emotion, stronger relationships, or meaning.
  • PERMA
  • Martin Seligman
  • The PERMA elements of our well-being are maximized when they align with our highest strengths. Flourish provides an appendix of twenty-four VIA (Values in Action) Signature Strengths. Seligman and his colleagues developed these as the foundation for positive psychology to counterbalance the decades old mental illness or “sickness model.” Minimizing misery is the path of psychiatry that traces back to Freud and is
    Seligman centers well-being theory on a “PERMA” framework

ArticleWho Said You Should Have Big Goals

• The key is this – if the really BIG ideas and BIG business models and BIG goals make you excited and inspired and filled with possibility, creativity and enthusiasm for life… then go with that. If they don’t, then you need to work with the idea, business model and/or goal (personal or professional) THAT DOES drive you and fuels your enthusiasm and makes you want to get out of bed every day. to read article in its entirety

VIDEOAre SMART Goals Lame?

0505dff10db203ae2d6a81380fa26345--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

Welcome To Phil’s Site [Personal Development]

• ~~ ✰~~

• How to build up rock solid “reservoirs of faith”, so you can believe 100% in your ability to attain your dreams

• A goal is an overarching principle that guides decision making. Objectives are specific, measurable steps that can be taken to meet the goal. “:http://tulane.edu/publichealth/mchltp/upload/Tips-for-writing-goals-and-objectives.pdf
    S Specific
    M Measurable
    A Attainable
    R Relevant
    T Time-bound

postThe Agile Way -Ariane Benefit
    S Small, simple, specific and sustainable
    M Meaningful, memorable, and magnetic
    A Aims for the agile zone
    R Relevant to emergent outcome goals and to satisfying multiple needs simultaneously (e.g. sensory, emotional, mental, creative, practical and functional needs)
    T Tweakable

The difference between a goal and an objective

another video you may like 1: The Freedom of Self Discipline

thread from 2014, please help bring current with your awesome self(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread from 2014, please help bring current with your awesome self(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content