login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Moving Forward-Next Notion in Motion

Are you at a good place to day dream about your future dreams? Do you still have daily task-frogs you still haven’t cleared off your plate?

Let’s use this thread to truly move forward.
Take a peak at today

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Before preparing for work, I’ve prepared and eaten a healthy delicious breakfast, and made a tasty-good meal that I’m taking for lunch, and left much for family-meal tonight. I’ve begun some bill paying that I need to complete before I leave. And the biggy I’ve accomplished is clearing my mind, so moving forward can be a reality. Then, complete my prep for work. I’m off work tomorrow, so that’s my next avail. moment to think/plan/do about my daily frogs and dreams(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ive just woken up and I feel refreshed, sitting here still in my pjs and looking forward to a day, first breaky, then a workout here at home, get all dollied up and venture out in this cold overcast day for a full day of shopping and paying bills, I do LOVE shopping especially when it comes to food!

My thinkin cap is on inregards to what games we can play whilst at the supermarket, maths game, spelling game and checking off the items? My kids arent that keen into food shopping, want to make it as pleasureable as can be for me and for themselves. I hope and cross fingers they behave.

My next available moment I have to clean the window and window sill in the laundry, do the littleones room and a thorough cleanout of my eldest boy room, he comes home on Friday.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

PE ~ You are such a fabulous mother. I’d just stick gags on my childrens mouths and handcuffs to their little arms and legs and stuff them in the shopping cart. :) Just kidding… I better watch what I say, my sarcastic humor could get me in trouble!!

Truth is, I can tell you have a deep devotion for your wee ones and it gives me great pleasure to read how wonderful you treat them and the special way you show your love.

I hope that I am even a fraction as wonderful to my kids as you are to yours!! You are a great mentor to me.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I believe we have 2 dynamite Moms here!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:
In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Oh that is so sweet MM! Thankyou for your kind words, Im blushing lol! You are my mentor too MM and I truely mean that! I totally love reading what you are doing with your children, you are encouraging me and an inspiration for me to do my best. You are a GREAT Mother!

Lol I do understand what you mean MM! You are so funny too, your kids are very blessed to have you as their Mum, you are a BUNDLE OF JOY for sure!

Kids had a great day of shopping, we went here there and everywhere, it was very pleasurable seeing their eyes light up when we were going to do a food shop, each with a notebook and pen in hand, lol it was very cute! We got a quite a few smiles while we calling out the prices of items, my eldest girl totally loved it, and was happy to get home and check off her list of prices to the docket, my boy got alittle upset as he couldnt keep with the numbers, so he decided to collect all the items off the shelf, so cool he was! It would be the first time he didnt go hiding amongest the rubbish bags lol.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(: You’re truly blessed

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Cool occupations and not cool occuations in the eyes of a 6 yo: guess which one I fit into? Parents have been asked if anyone has an interesting job to come and share with the class. This is where blokes with power tools really excel.

My initial thought was, well I’m off the hook, but no damn it, enough of this self-depreciating talk – I’m going to claim tax accounting as cool and do one hellofa presentation to the class explaining the Aust tax system and importance of budgeting or any other money matters that might be able to be converted to a young audience. Do you believe me, can it really be possible? WISH ME LUCK!!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

ViVi, I can’t wait to hear about your presentation to these 6 year olds! I believe these children are going to walk out afterwards saying they want to work with finance. What seeds you will plant! (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:
Thanks for your encouraging words Laurie. My son’s teacher thought is was good too, to have a range of jobs – not just the usual: police, nurse, builder that kids already know. Sounds like a fun challenge for me (and fun and challenge often don’t appear in the same sentence, or maybe I carry negative views on the word challenge…).

To be continued… yeah that phrase reminds me of those awesome Brady Bunch episodes when they went to Hawaii or the Grand Canyon :) Ahh the memories!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content