login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Morning Affirmations/ Create☼AwesomeDay

3c269e53f1c1ca5ca653fe5bd7f0a649.gif
A F F I R M A T I O N S

I live fearlessly and with spirit filled contentedness.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷEmotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am awareness. I sustain my creative connection with life today

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am infinite consciousness and subconsciously and consciously acknowledge my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. Today is a new day and each new day presents a fresh start.

2. Each new day offers a new beginning overflowing with possibility and opportunity.

3. Today, I greet the day with fresh eyes and new ideas.

4. Today, there is no past, there is no future; there is only this moment.

5. In this Now, I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.

6. Abundance flows through my day; an abundance of love, happiness and positive energy.

7. This abundance, this positive energy allows me to step into my day, into my work, into my mission, into every word and action—moment to moment.

8. I am focused, excited, energized and determined.

9. I am creative.

10. I am grateful, fully appreciating all the love in my life – the abundance.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Morning Affirmations: Create a Day Overflowing with Love, Happiness and Positive Energy by Janice Taylor

Vision Quotations
If you see the world and yourself through a lens smudged by negativity then you’ll find much misery. If you look outwards and inwards through lens brightened by positivity you’ll find much to be happy and appreciative about. Henrik Edberg

In order to survive as a race, as a planet, you must learn to share light. There is no other way. Joanna Gawn

Visionary people are visionary partly because of the very great many things they don’t see. Anonymous

Visionary people face the same problems everyone else faces; but rather than get paralyzed by their problems, visionaries immediately commit themselves to finding a solution. Bill Hybels

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee

Having a Vision is not enough. It must be combined with imagination, determination, faith, hope and passion. It is not enough to just stare up at the stars…we must become the stars that the stars shine down on. Victoria June

The best way to succeed is to have a specific Intent, a clear Vision, a plan of Action, and the ability to maintain Clarity. Those are the Four Pillars of Success. It never fails! Steve Maraboli

contributed by Janice Taylor on the same site as the 10 morning affirmations

Enjoy(: AsAlwaysAppreciating˚ aka AGoodLife˚

10 Morning Affirmations: Create a Day Overflowing with Love, Happiness and Positive Energy by Janice Taylor

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I just want to say how much I appreciate the Ten Morning Affirmations. Thank you!
Imagine

Very great!

My heart agrees, and I’m grateful!

Thank you!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

morning is how god try to show to us, that even in a darkest time of your life, light will be sure to come, full blast.

I felt so glad and appreciative to have found those 10 morning affirmations… They are part of my ☼ day… …another very very  nice feeling is the knowing passing them on… is a good thing(: Glad they are of value(:

Here are some others I like

383fc29c58e43a7fb151324c0fca9e26.jpg
great for enlarging at a glance…or printing(:

link missing -here are more:
These 10 power affirmation words for a boost in confidence compiled by Farnoosh on Prolific Living. lot of useful information on that site!

1. TRUST: I trust myself. I trust in my decisions. I trust in my direction in life. I trust in my heart. I trust in my work.
2. FAITH: I have faith in myself. I have faith in the universe. I have faith in doing the right thing. I have faith in my abilities.
3. STRENGTH: I feel my own strength. I have all the strength I need. I am strength.
4. COURAGE: I have courage. I move forward with courage. I feel courage in my heart.
5. CHOICE: I always have a choice. I have the power of choice. I exercise my choice.
6. WISDOM: I have inner wisdom. I trust my wisdom to guide me. I respect and heed my own wisdom.
7. TRUTH: I speak my truth. I live my truth. I honor my truth. I listen to my truth.
8. SUPPORT: I have support. I am blessed with lots of support. I am not alone; support surrounds me.
9. ENERGY: I have energy flowing through me. I walk and talk with energy. I do my work with energy.
10. LOVE: I am love. I have love. I feel love. I believe in love. Love guides me. Love carries me through this life. Love is with me always.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~050158ed161b06cf434f607422429e7b--intention-quotes-affirmations-inspirational-quotes-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Best252520quotes252520women252520pictures252520ideas25252841%252529.jpg

In response to trikletrade's post:

VERY TRUE

awesome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

From Prolific Living

ENERGY: I have energy flowing through me. I walk and talk with energy. I do my work with energy.
LOVE: I am love. I have love. I feel love. I believe in love. Love guides me. Love carries me through this life. Love is with me always.

~

Today, I greet the day with fresh eyes and new ideas.

{from Janice Taylor list above}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b373583fc67da912bc0feaf35c1f623c.jpg10-powerful-morning-positive-affirmations-1-im-looking-forward-to-60885557.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SET YOUR VIBRATION IN THE MORNING AND WATCH YOUR DAY GO ACCORDING TO IT

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QudqAIVBVr8 

Positive Morning Affirmations (Self Love, Abundance, Gratitude, Joy)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content