login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Keep On Keeping On

Focus on what you do well.

And believe you can learn to learn (anything new) for whatever you need to be wherever you choose.

Set goals.

See the big picture, and do things in piecemeal, in a prioritized plan of yours.

Stay grateful for all of your abilities that allow for self-growth.

Keep a sense of wonder.

Don’t allow life to feel stale.

Keep it interesting.

Take in new powerful info from sources you respect.

Let go, and see how the info fits in your schema.

Expound on data you come across

.Make it useful to your unique setting.

• ___________________________________
      ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►•

•  1. Accept your (current) limitations in re:to time, space, energy and money
  •  2. Be consistent (ongoing and a little at a time)
  •  3. Success breeds success (the more you do, it will get you to want to do more)
  •  4. One day at a time (with organizing yourself toward your goal(s)
  •  5. You only have to live up to your own expectations.
  •  6. If you don’t do as you had planned—start fresh
    ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►•-
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I notice each little improvement in my life. ► I acknowledge my progress and celebrate it daily. ► I easily progress from one undertaking to the next. ► I move forward without hesitation. ► I find something to celebrate every day. ► I always make choices that benefit my cause. ►I focus on my dream, and eagerly take the next step to bringing it into reality. ►It feels great to be putting my life in order. ► I can see light at the end of the tunnel now. ►No matter where I am, I am always looking forward. ► I encourage and praise myself even when things don’t turn out as I planned. ► I congratulate myself every day for the great progress I am making. ► I congratulate myself for all the good in my life because I know that I co-created it
  • ~~ ✰~~
    In tune w/the title of this thread, textileRef:15142961375b3291be92d3c:linkStartMarker:“a song by the late Curtis Mayfield,
    Keep on Keeping On”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-l91O9VxN0

Everybody gather round and listen to my song
I’ve only got one

We who are young, should now take a stand
Don’t run from the burdens of women and men
Continue to give, continue to live
For what you know is right

Most of your life can be out of sight
Withdraw from the darkness and look to the light
Where everyone’s free
At least that’s the way it’s supposed to be

We just keep on keeping on

Many think that we have blown it
But they too will soon admit
That there’s still a lot of love among us

And there’s still a lot of faith and warmth and trust
When we keep on keeping on

Before we dismiss, one thing I insist
When you have your young, remember this song
And our world surroundings, its leaps and bounds
Ups and downs, is reality

Teach them to be strong, and when they are grown
They can proudly imply that we were an alright guy
For all the wrong now is right
This nation’s people are now united as one

And we just keep on keeping on

And there’s still a lot of faith, warmth, and trust

Keep on keeping on, ya’ll
Keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on
Keep on, keeping on
(Keep on, keeping on)

We got to move on up, ya’ll
(We got to move on up)
Keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on

Some years back I remember
Still in my mind so well
My mama made this [Incomprehensible]
And I found it never fails

Never worry too long
(Worry too long)
About what goes on
(About what goes on)
Today it’s sorrow
(Today it’s sorrow)
Look like joy tomorrow
(Look like joy tomorrow)

Keep on keeping on
(Keep on keeping on)
Keep on, keep on
(Keep on, keep on)

Ooh ooh ooh ooh
(Ooh ooh ooh ooh)

We’re gonna move on up
(We’re gonna move on up)

Keep on keeping on
(Keep on keeping on)
Move on, move now
(Move on, move now)
Keep on keeping on
(Keep on keeping on)

• ~~ ✰~~

***~Videos~***
❤Heart Smiling Technique
How Your Heart❤ Produces Energy
Your heart is the organ of your body that produces most energy. This video describes four interesting but little known facts about your heart that will change the way you use your heart to improve your energy and your relationships.

• ~~ ✰~~
      quoteEnthusiasm created from the heart is the spirit of the matter. It ignites your whole system so there’s no drag, no resistance, no thoughts like “Do I have to?” coming from the head to sabotage the power of your surrender. Sara Paddison
    • ~~ ✰~~

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Hi Laurie;
This came at the right time for me. It is such an encouraging and motivating message. Just what I need today. I feel good today though it is raining outside, but little doubts in self creep in and I know I have to refocus. This made me do just that. I think I am going to take a ‘time out’ for a minute and reflect on your words! Thankyou. xx
A;o)

A full and thankful heart..

Thank you for sharing this wisdom, Laurie. I have had one of those days where my self-talk is a little defeating to myself. I realize it probably has to do with lack of sleep for several weeks. I think it is back to baby steps for me!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
While I wish you rest and all wonderful things that comfort you, I also can’t help but say, since you’re at where you’re at, that baby steps can be a good thing sometimes. Remember you’re blender metaphor? I love that!(:

In many ways, I feel we are given a gift to start over. Soon, when life starts feeling like routine again after starting again, we then tend to get those hindsight message(s) that express what caused us to detour from the self care we so deserve. So for our next go at things, we’ll all do it better, better and better (: big hugs to you and may all you need be right around the corner(:

And here’s to treating yourself as you would your beloved children, when they need extra lovin’ care(:

I Am the

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Wishing you lots of little miracles that keep your thoughts warm(:

I Am the

Thank you Laurie!! You know, being in charge is not new to me. I do it every year for a couple of months. For some reason, this year is a little tougher than most. However, I decided to take each day and savor it. Whatever comes my way is meant to be. I have so many wonderful things in my life that I cannot chase away my blessings with a bad attitude or a pity party.

I’m pretty sure the reason I got sick is my body telling me to slow down and just handle what I can. Get my 8 hours sleep. Whatever else, will be handled with time.

Oh, and keep my frog in the blender!! ;)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
You make me laugh everytime you say that. Because of you, I’ve reminded myself to slice and dice my frogs in my blender. If needed puree and use a dropper for frog-tasks.

If anyone drops by this site, and hasn’t been introduced to frog eating, cutting, slicing and dicing, blending->they’ll think we are a little sadistic. Oh well, that’ll teach ‘em, that they should spend some time here on bmindful and take apart their daily frogs and chow down(:

I Am the

I was raised in a family with a little twisted sense of humor and a little skewed version of reality. :) “Bad euphemisms are us!” hehehe…

bcd9342bae7ca3e7415806acc38855ee.jpg

C71875B0-7743-4838-959B-8DA4DF2BFD41_2048x.png?v=1570044495

150339-Keep-On-Keeping-On.jpg

9642e4b36b34d03c0edbfe067a62d20f.jpg

original.jpgc73ab6d3a143cc3ba8292b8d1a98fed8--love-free-net.jpg

I Am the

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content