login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Love Sure Does Grow Stronger Every Day By Looking At Things Positive

It is true, positive attitude, positive friends, positive family, positive music, positive reading, positive affirmations, positive everything sure is the way to go!

I am feeling quite overwhelmed by all the positiveness that is around me, my family and friends, my heart feels so warm and feels like its going to burst lol, it feels so good!

Positive does work for sure! I am getting stronger and stronger every day, I am very happy!

I am listening to such amazing band, the lead singer is soo awesome, love his voice and his words! Wanted to share with you what I am listening to, its going to be a late night for music, music is great for the soul, the bands speak our words that we sometimes find hard to say ourselves.

The Feelers – As Good As It Gets

Savage at heart,
Escape for a day you won’t go back
I should have seen from the start there’d be
More heartache than pain

I’m watching the wind blow
I’m watching the rain
I’m watching this love grow, no more
Heartache or pain

Cause this is real
This is real
This is real
This is as good as it gets

I’m staying for a party
I’m staying for change
I’m feeling kinda naughty, I’m glad to say
That nothing has changed

And I’m watching this love grow
I’m watching the kids go mad
And I’m watching this whole thing from above

This is real
This is real
This is real

The second time round I’ll make it better
The second time round I’ll make you stay
The second time round I’ll make it better, for you
My honeymoon child
My honeymoon child

This is real
This is real
This is real

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Big hug for you. I feel your positive energy here :-)

…what a wonderful world….

Hey Pure~ Send some of that positive energy my way!! I’m feeling just a tid bit drained. Hugs!! Mary

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

You can share some of my positive energy that I’m gettin’ (:

I hope today gets better, better and better. Be good to you and nurture little MM inside(:

Hugs(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

For sure MM! Here is a B I G WHAMY coming your way!!!!!!! (((flowers for you))

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to aftab’s post:

(((Big Big Hug))) for you Aftabs and (((flowers for you too)))

In response to laurie’s post:

Laurie :-) (((((BIG SQUEEZE FOR YOU))))) You are one of a kind! (((flowers for you too)))

You all are so sweet!! I always feel such a part of this group!! :)

((( BIG HUGS BACKATCHA )))

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Me toooooo…….
(((Group hug)))
Could do with alot of hugs today

…what a wonderful world….

Ohhh nice love pouring out here!!

I ask a question, how do you feel about introducing friends to this site?

You know I like it here, but one reason is that no one knows me and I can say anything, it feels like freedom to write out a few feelings now and again, setting my thoughts & feelings loose on this site.

In the last couple of days I have told 2 people about this place (hi Lee & Jacintha if you came aboard – yes it’s me). Let’s call it taking a plunge and not worrying about what ‘real people’ think about me (not that you BMindful people are not real). Am I expressing this badly? Does anyone else know what I mean, maybe it’s a confidence thing, or wanting to still keeping things private, or enjoying this place as my own little private nice place.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I do understand ViVi(:

came across this thread & posts from 2009…and saw the origin of where changing our aliases like an affirmation came from

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:
OK so I noticed we can change our user names in the Update profile section. Maybe we should start there Laurie, and really pour it out after that when we think no one could possibly know who we are!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi used to be focused but now she’s ????‘s post:
It’s a thought(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Pure Essence's post:

Loving the positivity PE :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content