login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★[Awe] The Wonder of You [ Mind Body & Spirit]

thread to be updated /thread got its start in  2014/feel free to contribute as is/feel free to view as is(:

QUOTES

“It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner.” Jonas Salk

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Nikola Tesla

3c92aba3b7631b750076afb3f700389f.jpgb63491610dd549fe22f9b3e0792f30a9--peter-max-art-peter-otoole.jpg

The Marvel Of Life

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe 

While we all speak/believe in different things which create awe…can’t deny that Jason Silva gets the mind to reach. He is known for movies he has created which he has labeled espresso shots of philosophy.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 min 13 sec The Wonder of You Deepak ChopraVisionary: Deepak Chopra, MD  

see video here Deepak Chopra explores the mystery of your body in its growth from a single cell to a symphony of activities guided by an inner intelligence that mirrors the wisdom of the universe.

Video Credits:
Producer/Director: Jose Vergelin / Ad Infinitum Films
Supervising Producer: Angela Murphy
Post-production/Graphics: DigitalCore
Videographers: Allan Lundell, Sun MacNamee, Kelly Durkin
Music: Indart Music
Executive Producer: Stephen Dinan

When you were first conceived, you were just a double strand of DNA, in a fertilized ovum.

It divided fifty times.

In only fifty replications, you had a hundred trillion cells! It is more than all the stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

And each cell is estimated to do about six trillion things per second, and every cell instantly knows what every other cell is doing.

How does a human body think thoughts, play a piano, kill germs, remove toxins, and make a baby all at the same time? And whilst it’s doing that, it tracks the movement of stars and planets. Because your biological rhythms, are actually the symphony of the cosmos.

There’s an inner intelligence in your body, and that inner intelligence is consciousness. It’s the ultimate in supreme genius, which mirrors the wisdom of the universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***~short video~*** Empowering Wellness LOA

• _________

short video Accepting and Loving Your Body

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Reverence is also a kind of radical amazement, a deep feeling tinged with both mystery and wonder. Approaching the world with reverence, we are likely to experience its sister — awe. Allow yourself to be moved beyond words. Spiritual Practice of Reverence

article The Science of Awe and Fulfillment
Somewhere at the intersection of joy, fear, mystery, and insight lies awe, that ineffable response to the amazing world around us. Only recently have scientists taken a look at the sensation—and why it may be key to a more fulfilling life. to read more

TED Video Nature Beauty Gratitude Louie Schwartzberg is a cinematographer, director and producer who captures breathtaking images that celebrate life — revealing connections, universal rhythms, patterns and beauty.

Video Planetary Collective On the 40th anniversary of the famous ‘Blue Marble’ photograph taken of Earth from space, Planetary Collective presents a short film documenting astronauts’ life-changing stories of seeing the Earth from the outside – a perspective-altering experience often described as the Overview Effect.
The Overview Effect, first described by author Frank White in 1987, is an experience that transforms astronauts’ perspective of the planet and mankind’s place upon it. Common features of the experience are a feeling of awe for the planet, a profound understanding of the interconnection of all life, and a renewed sense of responsibility for taking care of the environment.
‘Overview’ is a short film that explores this phenomenon through interviews with five astronauts who have experienced the Overview Effect. The film also features insights from commentators and thinkers on the wider implications and importance of this understanding for society, and our relationship to the environment.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

highlighted affirmation video from intro… related to thread

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content