login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Music Is a Powerful Medium

The subject matter/title of this thread is not new to anyone….Some of us became aware of this in our studies in school…though all of us simply who grew up with radio …and also television …and or our cultural exposure will have an opinion of music and its powerful nature.

THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE SOON

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related Sites:
MUSIC MAGIC

About this site:
We created this website in order to facilitate discussion about how to use music in a positive way to improve our lifes. In general we believe that the more that people intentionally choose and use positive music, the happier they will be. We also are exploring how music sets an effective background at work, stores and in the commununity. We invite you to join us as we leave comments about each of the various articles that are reproduced here.

In particular we are looking for ways to help people better incorporate music into their lives. We are now able to program our own “playlists” for our computers and I-pods. It is vital that you listen to music that improves your health and well-being. In particular, we feel that the song lyrics can have a major impact on our moods, motivations, and overall quality of life. Learn more by reading the articles collected here. Enjoy music – the soundtrack of your life!!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. – Berthold Auerbach

If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music. – Gustav Mahler

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related Sites:
THE SOUNDHEALERASSOCIATION”:“http://www.soundhealersassociation.org/articles
ARTICLES
Chris James – “ Discover Your Natural Voice”:textileRef:17452824326622f26e828b9:linkStartMarker:“http://www.soundhealersassociation.org/chris-james-discover-your-natural-voice
Don Campbell – Chanting, Listening and the Electronic Ear
Dr. John Beaulieu – BioSonic Repatterning
Dr. Peter Guy Manners – “ Vibrational Therapy”:http://www.soundhealersassociation.org/dr-peter-guy-manners-vibrational-therapy
Fabian Maman – Sound, Color and Movement
Iasos – Sound as Light Waves
James D’Angelo – Resonances of the Cosmos
Jill Purce – The Healing Voice
Jonathan Goldman – 9 Elements Of Sound Healing
Jonathan Goldman – Planetary Healing Sounds
Joy Gardner-Gordon – Sound Kindness
Kay Gardner – How to Choose Healing Music
Molly Scott – Resonance Therapy
Pauline Oliveros – Listening as Healing
Sarah Benson – Freeing The Voice, Sounding The Soul
Steven Halpern – Sound, Stress and Healing
Tom Kenyon – Sound As A Modulator of Consciousness
Vicki Dodd – The Anatomy of Sound
HEALTHYLIFE.NET RADIO SHOW ARCHIVE
Bookmark and Share
NEWS Segments by Subject
Happy Living-Shrink Wrap
Health
Auto News
Science & Technology
Arts & Entertainment
REMOTE BROADCASTS & EVENTS
Radio Shows & Videos

NATURAL HEALTH, SCIENCE & FITNESS
Bernie Siegel, MD
Mind Health Matters
Dawson Church
Soul Medicine
Steve Monkiewicz , N.D.
Real Health
Jonathan Goldman
The Healing Sounds Show
Susun Weed
Green Blessings
Tara Marie Segundo
Tara Marie Live
Gloria Gilbere, N.D.
Dr. Gloria:Health Detective
Sharkie Zartman
Sharkie’s Pep Talk
Caroline Sutherland
Caroline Sutherland Show
Elysa Markowitz
Natural Eating
Dr. Robert Weil
The Sports Doctor
CONSCIOUS BUSINESS & COMMUNITY
Steve Aspel
Aspel On The Esplanade
South Bay Saturdays
Various Hosts
Mark Lipps
LippService
Bobby Likis
Car Clinic
Risa Feldman
Risa’s RoundTable
Jim DeCicco
Millionaire Mindset
Melanie Stern
Just Make Sense
Ana Weber
The Money Flow
VARIETY & THE ARTS
Sally Kirkland
The Sally Kirkland Show
Linda Mackenzie
The Linda Mackenzie Show
PJ Grimes
BackStage Gourmet
Nina Boski
LifeBites
INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION
Guy Finley
Guy Finley Live
Dr. Nicki Monti
Stuck No More
Dr. Lucy Papillon
Breaking Through
Blossom Benedict
Stepping Out
Debbi Dachinger
Dare To Dream
Jamie Feldstein
Holistic Living with Jamie

SPIRITUALITY & INTUITIVE ARTS
Lynn V. Andrews
Kindred Spirits
Robert Moss
Way of the Dreamer
James Bean
Spiritual Awakening
Kristin Fontana
Guiding Stars
Dr. Wayne Dosick
SpiritTalk Live
Jami Lin
The Jami Lin Show
Dr. Mark Pitstick
Ask The Soul Doctor
Meilyn Hidalgo
The Blissful Mystic

LIFESTYLE: MEN, WOMEN, FAMILY & PET ISSUES
Dr. Jane Greer
Doctor On Call
Maryanne Comaroto
Maryanne Live
Margaret McCraw
Tune Into Love
Mia Saenz Whitmore
The Passion Muse
Russel Friedman
Moving Beyond Loss
Dr. Andy McCabe
Autism w/ Dr. Andy
Susan Swanson
The Relationship Hour

HEALING SOUND ARCHIVES
Please enjoy these archived shows which feature the following guests:

Healing Sounds Radio Show: June 2011 — Acutonics Co-Founders Donna Carey & Ellen Franklin
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Jan. 2011 – Charles Eagle
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Oct. 2011 – Don Campbell
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Nov. 2011 – Gregg Braden
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Dec. 2010 – Jeff Thompson
Healing Sounds Radio Show: June 2010 – John Beaulieu
Healing Sounds Radio Show: March 2010 – Jonathan Goldman
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Nov. 2008 – Joshua Leeds
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Nov. 2007 – Mandara Cromwell
Healing Sounds Radio Show: Nov. 2010 – Randy Masters
Healing Sounds Radio Show: January 2012 – Vickie Dodd

More presentations will be added to this page on an ongoing basis

sound healers
healing the earth through global sound _Our intentions-our feelings, visualizations and beliefs-are encoded upon the sounds we make.- to read more

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

HEALING MUSIC AND SOUNDS

Healing Music and Sounds Without music life would be a mistake. —Nietzsche In the Greek myth of Orpheus, we find a powerful testimony to the power of music. Throughout his journey in the underworld, Orpheus played his lyre and sang. His music pacified the dark forces, bringing tears to the eyes of the gods and softening their hearts. Music stirs emotion. It is no wonder that music has been called the language of the soul. Music can soothe, energize, enervate, or fan passions. You’ve no doubt experienced the emotional effects of music at some point in your life—perhaps at a wedding, a graduation, or a funeral. In every culture, spiritual or religious ritual is accompanied by music, whether it involves the rousing drumbeat of a tribal dance, the mournful strains of a medieval requiem, the awakening call of a cantor, or the joyous chorus of hand-clapping gospel singers. Music alters the body and the mind. Just as loud, harsh sounds can injure eardrums and set the nervous system on edge, so too can music and other gentle sounds, like the ocean or your own heartbeat, enhance deep relaxation, supply you with new energy, stimulate creativity, and even transport you into other states of consciousness. When used consciously, music is a form of healing. So when you are particularly stressed, feeling sick, or in pain (with a backache, arthritis, or a bothersome cold, for instance), try using a little music therapy on yourself. Plants grow better with certain types of music. Why shouldn’t the same be true for you?

USING MUSIC AND SOUNDS FOR HEALING
USING SOUND TO ENHANCE WELLNESS

© 2014, Wellness Associates, Inc, All Rights Reserved.
WELLSPRING “:http://www.thewellspring.com/flex/articles/2430/personal-wellness.cfm

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations

AFFIRMATION CHANTS

SAMPLES
….COMING SOON

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~ ✰~~
Ways to change our thoughts and beliefs
Because the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy responds to the dominant thoughts in our minds we need to make sure the dominant thoughts in our minds are of those things we wish to manifest. How do we do this? Below is a small list of things you can do to bombard your mind with new thoughts and make them the dominant thoughts in your head, thus putting the law of perpetual transmutation of energy to work for you.
  • ** repeating positive affirmations.
  • ** Using visualization techniques.
  • ** Creating a vision board.
  • ** Reading inspirational quotes.
  • ** Read positive books.
  • ** Listen to positive music.
  • ** Act as if you already have that which you desire.
  • ** Be grateful for the good things in your life.
  • ** Remember the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy is not biased.
  • ** It responds to your thoughts and it does not care what those thoughts are.
  • ** It is up to you to make sure your thoughts are producing the results you desire. this excerpt from www.positivethinking-toolbox.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

THREADS
PLAYING FOR CHANGE

MORE TO COME

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

related sites
UNIVERSAL SONG-music of the spheres
Randy Masters has spent his lifetime exploring the mysteries of science, spirituality, and the arts. Combining his knowledge of music, mathematics, physics, and art, Randy has developed a beautiful collection of jewelry and tools to enhance the connection between life on the planet and existence in the stars.

Discover…the mystery of sacred geometry and sacred harmonic relationships as they appear in nature and how their integration in design enhances our being. Experience…the universal celebration of life with expansion, alignment, beauty, and joy. Hear… the universal song in nature…in art…in music…in the stars,and in your heart.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Listen to Music

Music as an affirmation technique is a surefire way to get your emotions roused toward your intentions. You can say your affirmations before or during a piece of music and then let the music carry your feelings into your new reality. Music is wonderful because it gives your mind something to focus on rather than wander. Let your self sink into the melody, and with your eyes closed, let the music become the soundtrack to your new life.

I typically use classical or instrumental music as I prefer to choose the affirmations that I am saying rather than inadvertently affirm the lyrics of a particular song. Danea Horn

LAURA BERMAN music

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Healing the Earth
These days we seem to find our planet and ourselves in a difficult situation. Without judgment about why this has occurred, I’d prefer to focus on what could be done to assist this current situation.

Much of what’s going on seems to be a result of what is often called the “footprint of man”-the result of human interaction with each other and with our planet. From this perspective, if we caused it and if we are part of the problem, then we can be part of the solution! Humans are an amazing species and once we become aware of something, we can often focus our attention on it and find a solution. All that may be needed is for a portion of human consciousness to awaken to the reality that there is something that needs to be fixed. The question is: “How does this happen?” How can we as a species begin to become awakened?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

templeofsacredsound.org

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I forgot about this link in the link

In response to 🎈Allowing Better, Thank You's post:

so doubly 

thanks Stillness for

posting &

bringing this thread up

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to The smoothest of operators's post:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content