login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Positive Newspapers Reading

Does anyone have a favourite positive newspaper that they love to read? Is there such as a newspaper that covers all over the world including positive stories that happen in New Zealand and Australia too?

I desperately want to change, the newspaper we have over here is mostly about negitive happenings, it is really quite sad. There is too much happening especially inregards to children and road rage.

Very much interested in reading in what you read!

Sending Much love and light Dee xxx00xxx

Also too, do anyone know of some great humorous sites that just tickle your fancy?! I hear laughter is the BEST medicine and that type of medicine is just what I need!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Deeeeeeeeeeeee…… you reminded me of something.
Years ago I stopped watching the news and reading newspapers exactly because of all the negative news they contained. And wondered why noone reports on positive things happening in the world.
Plane crashes for example, I know alot of people who are afraid of flying and every so often you hear about a plane crash, which is not very comforting for them. But noone mentions anything about 1000s and 1000s of planes flying and landing safely every hour.
Anyway, back then when thinking that, I heard about a positive newspaper in Switzerland. I will search for it now. I had completely forgotten about it.

Sending many postive thoughts and light back to you :-)
Good night.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:

Oh cool Atab! Looking forward to having a read the newspaper! I know what you mean, this morning while I was lying in bed, a thought came to me, I havent heard of people having a big parade get together and celebrating a physical/verbal abusive free lifestyle.

I know that everyone is againist abusiveness and I support that 100%, thou if we have a parade in showing others that we are living a life that is free of abusive that might encourage more of the people to stop what they are doing negitive and look at things in a positive way to help their families?

I reckon that would be so cool and awesome if we all could get together to celebrate this.

After reading The Secret, my mind is going ninety per dozen lol. What an amazing book!

Much love and light Dee xx000xx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I found this newspaper, its quite interesting, does anyone read this one?

Only Positive News

hey guys check out http://www.worldchanging.com/ and signup for the newsletter!

it is one of the best sites on the web for positive articles relating to changing the world for the better, articles from environment to human rights….

can’t recommend it enough…

In response to se da luz’s post:

:-) Thankyou se da luz! I will have a look at it now and signup!

Found another awesome website, and I have joined and put it out to them to come join Bmindful! I am so proud of myself, more amazing people are on their way to joining our amazing community!

Good News Network

Happy News

The Optimist

Good News Broadcast (different from Good News Network)

Here are a few other choices to read… :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Oh neat MM, thankyou!

Pure Essence, I’m so glad you asked this question! Cool sites. Thanks!

In response to Elizabeth’s post:

Your welcome Elizabeth! :-) Happy reading!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content