login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★TODAY☼ IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE {Page 1 }

TODAY☼ IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Warmest Greetings Bmindful(:

The beauty of yesterday is lovely…The passionate dreams for the future… are stupendous…as long as the past,future or what we perceive as the present do not make us sideswipe the possibilities of our today.

Do you know some people cringe when they see the affirmation which is worded … TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ?

Why do you think that is? Could it be it is only our joyous memories which keep us afloat? Could it be because a projection of what we don’t want to happen is feared and will be experienced today? Could it be those dreams of our future are so enticing that today could never match up to our minds eye of the future? … a combo maybe …or something different beyond this “simplistic” dialogue?

What if we started today with the idea…that this is that best day… It is simply because as individuals we say so…and the beauty we have not yet defined will reveal itself to us. It will not discount the gratitude and appreciation of yesterday…or the enthusiasm for tomorrow…or even the avoidance of areas which require our attention. Here’s to today. Here’s to the beauty in each moment …this very moment…this very day…
with great thoughts for this day… Appreciating˚ aka SelfcareEnthusiast

BLESSINGS -A LIFE OF JOY & PROSPERITY

I decide the quality of my experience I see what I love and love what I see

a75c421691494ba9ea0b44447d19503e--affirmation-quotes-positive-living.jpg

I woke up knowing I have much I will be doing today….
and to simply and powerfully Be….
and I have proclaimed this to be the best day of my life… and so it is.

Image result for today is the best day because quote picImage result for today is the best day because quote pic

• ~

Today is that day I will look back on and know all my inspired actions have led me to even greater & more- of THIS  awesomeness.  ecb3e24302b59f0d55b9fbc51cb226c7.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9bf91b2580e6f2741428a6f727e11016.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating!

Here is to This DAY,
the best day!!

Today, gym day!
Flexibility is fun!
Going to swim a few laps and relax in the lazy river a bit.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thank you Appreciating, for sharing, I created a new word to capture the remarkable experience “Fantabulous”! :)

I had a fantastic day today!

I am so grateful for all that I have been given!

Meteor showers tonight…

Another super rare gift…

Peace and wellness to All

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

affirming:

Here is to this day

Today is the day to take it all …plot it before me…and ease into all that creates the life that is here now…
and know the child in me would praise the the adult I’ve become…and the adult in me praises the child…for the joy I’m to incorporate(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirming:

Here is to this day

Today is the day …to recreate! I will view the moment with a foundation of wonder, freedom, and peaceful ease.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

May you be showered with Love, joy, peace, good health and abundance, with all the desires of your manifesting into reality!

In response to SelfCareAppreciating˚‘s post:

“The beauty of yesterday is lovely…The passionate dreams for the future… are stupendous…as long as the past,future or what we perceive as the present do not make us sideswipe the possibilities of our today.”

This really says it all. I am not going to sideswipe the wonderful possibilities of today!
I am going to reach my Highest Potential today, right Now!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I see all of the beauty and grace which is around me with loving gratitude.

thanks Poppy, Nancee & Kathi for sharing

& for beautiful kindness(:

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love that word

FANTABULOUS!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” Dr Denis Waitley

See the source image

I am attuned to my higher purpose and my life reflects this refinement.

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for today is beautiful

Related image

Image result for today is beautiful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content