login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★words that touch us

Give your presence more than your presents. Laugh, dance and sing together. Listen from a heart-space. Encourage. Understand. Allow them to love themselves. Say yes as often as possible. Say no when necessary. Honour their no’s. Apologize. Touch gently. Build lots of blanket forts. Open up. Fly kites together. Lighten up. Believe in possibilities. Read books out loud. Create a circle of quiet. Teach feelings. Share your dreams. Walk in the rain. Celebrate mistakes. Admit yours. Frame their artwork. Stay up late together. Eliminate comparison. Delight in silliness. Handle with care. Protect them. Cherish their innocence. Giggle. Speak kindly. Go swimming. Splash. Let them help. Let them cry. Don’t hide your tears. Brag about them. Answer their questions. Let them go when it’s time. Let them come back. Show compassion. Bend down to talk to children. Smile even when you’re tired. Surprise with a special lunch. Don’t judge their friends. Give them enough room to make decisions. Love all they do. Honour their differences. Respect them. Remember they have not been on earth very long.

-Author unknown

Imagine

In response to Somewhereovertherainbow’s post:
always loved John Lennon

I am a pagan child I see the wonder in the world that passes you by The whispers on the wind, the applause of the trees I spin around breathlessly
as the sun shines over me As the moon rises, my energy wanes I call on the Goddess to bless me As I float off to my dreams When the morning comes In my wide eyes you see A soul hungry and ready for
what this world can teach me

S. Lowell-Libby

Thanks, flowergirl, for posting my most favorite song in the whole wide world.. Big hugs to you.

She let go.

She let go. Without a thought or a word, she let go. She let go of the fear. … She let go of the judgments. She let go of the confluence of opinions swarming around her head. She let go of the committee of indecision within her. She let go of all the ‘right’ reasons. Wholly and completely, without hesitation or worry, she just let go. She didn’t ask anyone for advice. She didn’t read a book on how to let go. She didn’t search the scriptures. She just let go. She let go of all of the memories that held her back. She let go of all of the anxiety that kept her from moving forward. She let go of the planning and all of the calculations about how to do it just right. She didn’t promise to let go. She didn’t journal about it. She didn’t write the projected date in her Day-Timer. She made no public announcement and put no ad in the paper. She didn’t check the weather report or read her daily horoscope. She just let go. She didn’t analyze whether she should let go. She didn’t call her friends to discuss the matter. She didn’t do a five-step Spiritual Mind Treatment. She didn’t call the prayer line. She didn’t utter one word. She just let go. No one was around when it happened. There was no applause or congratulations. No one thanked her or praised her. No one noticed a thing. Like a leaf falling from a tree, she just let go. There was no effort. There was no struggle. It wasn’t good and it wasn’t bad. It was what it was, and it is just that. In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A small smile came over her face. A light breeze blew through her. And the sun and the moon shone forevermore…

~ Rev Safire Rose

Thanks for this, Flowergirl. This is wonderful!
Imagine

I had forgotten about this thread

smile

quote by Matt Kahn
Nothing will make you happy, other than realizing, how nothing can make you happy. From this space, inspiration, harmony, unity, peace, and openness can freely flow throughout your life without it being dependent on any circumstance or outcome. This is the heart of true liberation. In every breath, liberation spontaneously dwells in the movement of form, awaiting nothing, including the promise of happiness or self-realization to be revealed. In the heart of true liberation, you come to realize that neither happiness nor self-realization can be discovered by chasing the attainment of outcomes, including any spiritual goal or objective. Instead, self-realization is revealed as the very truth that frees you from the pressure and objective of there being an outcome to chase or anything to realize at all.

This may help you understand the nature of your life in a far more simple, gentle and loving way. You may come to see how often unhappiness is experienced, whenever you are trying to be happy or have promised yourself that a goal, circumstance, or outcome can bring you the happiness that you innocently overlook. Without trying to be happy in any way, a primordial ecstasy can be seen to naturally permeate all moments, leaving you with everything to embrace and nothing to conclude. Equally so, the belief that you must become self-realized in order to experience the grace of true liberation is the root of all feelings of separation.

One can blindly suffer in the world without having any deeper insights to consider, but the one who feels separate from the divine or feels the constant urgency to become self-realized has become victimized by their own collection of spiritual knowledge. Once self-realization has been completely surrendered as a goal to pursue or an outcome to anticipate, the truth of your eternal nature is inherently revealed to be the miraculous way that life has always been. This won’t make you happy, but free you from the goals, concepts and ideas that perpetuate unhappiness, as a long-standing belief that you feel the way you do because something must be missing.

When the idea that something is missing from your life can be seen as an idea, then feelings, circumstance, or outcomes no longer become key pieces of evidence in a painful case you’re unknowingly building against yourself. Instead, each feeling, circumstance and outcome can be openly embraced as aspects of self who are here to be loved as only you can ever love them. As the willingness to love what arises replaces the life-long pursuit of outcome, the history of unresolved pain is wiped out of your heart, as well as the energy fields of all. In time, you will see how quickly a world awakens in consciousness when everything is an opportunity to return to love for the well-being of all.

• ~

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“In another universe, I meet my father when he is a child.
We play catch in the woods and as we play he tells me he isn't allowed to cry but sometimes the world hurts him and he doesn't know what to do with all that pain.
So I give him the shoulder he needs to cry on.
And he does. He does until the tears are done.
Afterwards, I buy him ice cream and I listen to his laugh, the glowing warm laugh of a child who knows he is safe.
I wish someone could have done that for him.
Been a kind, safe place for the child he used to be.
Would it have made a difference?
Would it have made a difference?”
― Nikita Gill

This made me think of my childrens Dad - very sad

love this wonderful thread(:

In response to nature girls  post:

I remember 1 day wanting to find this quote you had shared... its the best, and then magically your thread appeared. 
930a8ba980380c25fca294406c64b4b1--spiritual-awakening-space.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

Paulo Coelho

“I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought, and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.”

~Leo Buscaglia

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content