login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations? How many do we need?

I am in the process of making up some bookmarks for myself and the kids with my affirmations on them, a thought has occurred to me and wanted to share them with you.

I have noticed that I have so many affirmations on just one subject such as love, relationships, wealth, etc etc…and it got me thinking, Wouldn’t just ONE strong powerful affirmation be sufficient to cover all of our wants and desires on our areas of interests? Do we really need to have heaps of affirmations on just one wants and desires of interests?

I have noticed while browersing through profiles, some have heaps and heaps of affirmations, some have a few, some have ten or fifteen etc etc.

Do you have just ONE strong affirmation out of the rest you have similar that you focus on all the time or do you juggle them around depending.

Curious to hear your thoughts on this. I just love my affirmations and cant bear the thought to part with any of them off my profile, they are a part of me and from you also, they are special.

As usual thinking out loud. Sending much love always Dee xxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

For myself, I like having a lot.

I write them, as I need them.

The mere writing of them often helps instill the affirmation.

When I need some I read over them like a letter to myself.

And the ones that jump out at me, I write on a card, and post.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Pure Essence’s post:
I sometimes think if only I could say 1 affirmation which would cover everything, but so many resonate with me.

There are some I use more than others, but I use health and money ones when I feel the need.

If I was going for just one though I would choose I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF. :)

enjoy life!

I tried having one smaller set which I felt was powerful, but was not happy with that. I realized that each days’ challenges and needs may be different. I may need to emphasize work more one day, for example. I feel we probably all have a core set of affirmations to which our spirit will add or change as needed. What is true and resonates with us is what we need.

In response to laurie’s post:
In response to best78’s post:
In response to jancydat’s post:

I am the same too, it is true with each day there is different challenges and needs, and new things are changing inside ourselves all the time, we learn something new about us every day, every second, every minute of the day.

Very interesting, thankyou so much for sharing your thoughts, I think this site is just the best, today I was having my withdrawals from not been able to get on the site and check out how everyone was, miss you guys when I am away from computer.

I have been reading The Secret and I took something out of it and turned it into a affirmation for myself and hoping all of Bmindful take it also, I think this affirmation is pretty neat! I am interested in what you think of this one …..

I am so happy and grateful I can think my way to a state of perfect health, the perfect body, the perfect weight and external youth. I can bring it into my being through my consistent thinking of perfection.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Anonymous

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.”
– George Bernard Shaw

“The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started.”
– Norman Cousins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awesome Laurie! I do love your affirmation pertaining to gratitude and also of the above! Very rich and meaningful! LOVE IT!

I have another one that I would like to share with you also, its about believing.

You know when we believe in something and it sticks hard in our conscious for good? Well, I have been thinking deep about this and thought of an affirmation that might just clear all negitive thoughts to allow more of our positive to come through easily and freely maybe even more on a deeper level than we are experiencing now.

Collins Gem Dictionary & Thesaurus BELIEVE – Regard as real, have faith

I BELIEVE my mind is clear of negitive thoughts allowing all positive thoughts to come to me naturally and freely.

What do you think? Is there affirmation that rings similar? Looking forward to all your replies. ;-)

Much love Dee xxx000xxx

In response to Pure Essence's post:

since 2009, we have a new feature which has helped with creating -images!

here's 1 with believe, I know you'd like(:

(I do) a68a2b02d3e6bb7b048f8e4ea9d53266.png

much love to you PE!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content