login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★It works

I am intrigued by It works! by RHJ.

It says:

‘Read the list of what you want three times each day: morning, noon, night.’

In people’s experience how important is the doing this morning, noon and night?

Would it be effective if you did it 3 times first time in the morning?

What are people’s general experience of the process outlined by RHJ.

Thanks

I believe it is much more effective if your list is read throughout the day… thoughts rush in and ‘take over’ at times and we might find ourselves concentrating on the opposite of what we want … So reading the list is a gentle nudge to ‘re-align’ and remember what we really want. Best wishes to you!
Imagine

Can anyone share positive experiences of it works by rhj technique?

What does rhj stand for?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

R H Jarrett, the author of It Works.

Roy Herbert Jarrett (1874-1937) was a Chicago sales executive and advertising man. After many years of studying metaphysical success methods, Jarrett produced the landmark pamphlet It Works in 1926. It has since sold more than 1.5 million copies.

So no-one has amazing stories to tell of this technique?

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ‘Read the list of what you want three times each day: morning, noon, night.’

In people’s experience how important is the doing this morning, noon and night?

Would it be effective if you did it 3 times first time in the morning?

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey calzone! Thanks for your persistence(:
I can remember (on many occasions) writing down specific things I’ve wanted as though it was already a reality…and received. Though that is not what you’re saying…is it?

Though, I have an idea…why not use your thread for this specific tool (in this community) right now/not based on our past…though now(from specifics outlined in book)…and see what our results are for a specific desire -with only the tool you shared… Good idea?

The only thing is I believe… this method shares for us not to tell anyone…so reporting the results is all we’d be doing…We wouldn’t be sharing our timelines, goals/our experiences/our process yet. What we could do right now …is share…that we’re in(:

• ~
    And of course if someone recalls having used that tool alone…and has awesome results ..the thread remains open for that too. Would that be OK?
  • ~
  • ~
    Is it a tool you currently use?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have been using It Works by RHJ for a number of years, off and on. I'm happy to tell you that it does, indeed, work. I've used it for both big and little things. We are living in a house at this moment because of this method. I acquired the make and model of car that I desired. Make no mistake, I didn't suddenly get these things as a gift out of the sky, but circumstances miraculously lined up to bring them to me at the right time and at outrageous savings. I once tested it by trying to materialize a number of pairs of shoes of a particular type. I said nothing to anyone. My sister said she found a fabulous coupon on line and sent me several pairs of these shoes out of the blue. I promise she knew nothing about Jarrett's book.

Previous to reading the book, I used a very similar method of my own design, and won an all-expense paid trip to England and also to Disney World. When I stumbled upon It Works by RHJ, I was flabbergasted to learn that I was actually following his method of creating by using the power from within. 

I would urge anyone who is interested to get the book, which is actually a pamphlet that you can now read on line for free! Get some pens and paper and start creating your list. If you desire money, please be smart enough not to ask for the lottery, because you are putting a limitation on the source. It could come from anywhere. Start out with smaller, reasonable things and you'll be amazed by the results. Thank God for your results, and don't dismiss your success as coincidence! 

Also, don't give up after one or two successes. Keep on creating your list -- adding and taking away as you see fit. Take it seriously. It does work, if you are truly driven to make it work. Do NOT try to control others or ask for things that will harm them. Remember, what goes around comes around. Work for Good and Good will come to you.

There's a line from a Broadway show that goes, "The best of everything is good enough for me." Make it so! It's up to you. It really does work!

In response to Palace333's post:

needed a bit of this reinforcement this moment...

thank you too!

and

Welcome to Bmindful!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Palace333's post:

Hi there,

I read your inspiring message which is full of insights...

I have a question on how you apply the the method presented in it works...

How do you formulate the wording of your list ?

Let s give a simple example :

Let s say you want to find a blue feather...

Would you write...

blue feather....?

Or 

To find a blue feather..?

Or

I am finding a blue feather...?

Or

I want to find a blue feather...?

Thanks a lot for your feedback

In response to Magicisaround's post:

Any of these would be fine. there are no iron clad rules. Personally I would dress them up a bit .. It would be super great to find a blue feather, or something like that. Play around with it a bit, see what works best for you, and most importantly have fun with it :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content