login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sunrise Sunset

Watching a sunrise or a setset is like watching God creating art. This thread is anything related to the beauty of that awesome vision.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is funny you should post this because just yesterday my children and I witnessed something extremely beautiful that I wanted to share.

As we were driving out of the parking lot from the gym, we noticed a big full moon coming on the horizon. It was just stunning. Once we headed home in the opposite direction, we witnessed the most beautiful pink and purple sunset.

Whether we looked forward or backward, we were greeted with such a beautiful vision. Moonrise and Sunset – large, awesome orbs.

My daughter (five years old) told me: “We must have done something really special today, because look at the gift God gave us.” Oh, the wisdom of children…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been driving around at sunset and wished I had my camera with me. I love not only the sunset itself, but also how that warm yellow light reflects of trees and clouds and stuff.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Today I thought of you when I was out jogging while the sun was setting. I wished I could take a video of it and share it with you here. It has been absolutely beautiful these past days.
The sun still goes into the lake and turns the whole lake orange.
in a few weeks it will go down behind the hills, which will also be beautiful, because then it will reflect the mountains across in the east.

…what a wonderful world….

I finally watched the videos. Awesome! When I went to Florida & Georgia this Christmas, I specifically got up early to watch the sunrise. It was the most wonderful, inspiring vision to me. I was used to the Pacific Coast sunsets, which I took for granted – but it is just a totally different experience to watch the sun rise.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content