login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Being Present Is A Natural Radiance ˚

Presence is a rare quality in a world of 20-second sound bites, nonstop stimulation, and gnawing anxiety. What underlies presence? Clearly, it is not intellectual prowess or Mensa would rule the world. More than once we all have been bored to tears by the intellectual aloofness of someone disconnected from everyday reality, adrift in a conceptual universe of his or her own creation…Could presence be heart-generated coherence in the world of personal magnetics? People with presence have an ineffable quality about them; they are “present,” surprisingly attentive, and undistracted. A fullness, a centeredness, a wholeness radiates from them. We enjoy being “in their presence.” You can build presence. It is the natural radiance of heart security.
Doc Childre and Bruce Cryer, From Chaos to Coherence

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Give up defining yourself – to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.”
― Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose

commentary: soliciting what others think is something one should not jump into. While some love us and despise us with “good reason”…some love us and despise us due their own to internal challenges which have little to do with us at all..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
I love this whole thread but in particular this part
“Give up defining yourself – to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.” Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose

thanks for this thread
love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl's post:

thank you flowergirl for sharing what you love.

It's wonderful to enjoy you and to reinforce this quote!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. Today is a new day and each new day presents a fresh start.

2. Each new day offers a new beginning overflowing with possibility and opportunity.

3. Today, I greet the day with fresh eyes and new ideas.

4. Today, there is no past, there is no future; there is only this moment.

5. In this Now, I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.

6. Abundance flows through my day; an abundance of love, happiness and positive energy.

7. This abundance, this positive energy allows me to step into my day, into my work, into my mission, into every word and action—moment to moment.

8. I am focused, excited, energized and determined.

9. I am creative.

10. I am grateful, fully appreciating all the love in my life – the abundance.

Janice Taylor 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content