login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

˚Practice Page for Linking (and editing)

Will update this thread in 2017, more even more clarity, though I think you’ll get it(: Originally posted early 2009(:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The features on bmindful really help us follow the threads well, and keep the site looking great.

linking, editing, deleting will be shown on this page, and an area to practice(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are some who have been wanting to join in music threads & or simply want to contribute/post links on a thread… ->Well this is *YOUR practice page*(:

Here’s an example.

1.Type out any text you like. I am going to type-> This song gets me in a party mood!

This song gets me in a party mood!

2. Put quotes around it
“This song gets me in a party mood!”

3. After the quotes add a :
“This song gets me in a party mood!”:

4.then cut and paste the url address that you’ve cut and pasted like mine smack next to the :
Your url address will be yours of course. Below is my song, you’re example will have the url address of the song you choose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJclKuzYL-A

When you’re done it will look like this
treat her like a lady

Now Click on that song, and party! (:

The mistake I made in the past, is I had a space somewhere. No spaces before beginning and ending quotes or the :

In the meantime, this is your practice page. Can’t mess up, because it’s practice!!

If you have any questions about this, that you still are having trouble with, one of us will say it differently until you get it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To *edit*-> Do you see it? Put your mouse-cursor over the little boxes to the right. It is a very faint box to the right with a little pencil icon.
———————

There are 4 little faint boxes, and you can only see them when you put your mouse-cursor over them.

The second box, with the little pencil icon is the edit box. If you notice something that you want to add or change, here’s your opportunity. For the music thread -having your own personal party, you use the pencil icon (to edit and add or change anything you share).

In the meantime, this is your practice page. Can’t mess up, because it’s practice!!(:

If you want save your practice space, and come back to it until you’ve got or it or leave a post, about how you’re doin w/it, or not (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For Reference in re: to what are all the little boxes for?
The 1st box is an X. If you click on that, you can delete your post!

The second box, with the little pencil icon is the edit box. If you notice something that you want to add or change, here’s your opportunity. For the music thread -having your own personal party, you use the pencil icon (to edit and add or change music).

The 3rd box is when you are replying to someone’s post. Go to their post and to the right look for “ icon. The reference to their post on your reply-post will show up at the top of your reply.

If you are a Premium member, you will see a little envelope in the 4th box, this allows you to send them a private email.

In the 5th and final box, you’ll see a link box. What this means, if you go to a particular post, and want others to be able to refer to it, you’ll need the url address. Press that link by what you want to link, and url will show in the search box. Cut (or copy) and paste, and that’s how you get that address. If you have any questions about any of these features, that you still are having trouble with, one of us will say it differently until you get it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
My pleasure (smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ok, Big L~ I’m here to link a song, just to show you I CAN DO IT!! :)

Patsy Cline – A Tribute to My Mother who would have been 80 years old today, if she had survived Cancer in my childhood.

This was my mother’s favorite artist.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Yaay you! And wonderful tribute to your Mom. May today be a day you feel her love everywhere. May her memories keep you warm for the rest of your life.

———————
On another note, and much more trivial in re:to the Big L(: The ‘Big’ reference made me laugh though(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Big Heart, Silly!! :)

Awwwww(blush).

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Testin, testing 123…

yeah I did it

mai

In response to maidopo’s post:
Sure did!! (lots of smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

practicing – dont follow me

A full and thankful heart..

YAAAAAYYYYY ME! I DID ONE!
;O)

A full and thankful heart..

Thanks! Will try it later after work. :)

Hello ^^,

I bet u know this !
I thought it’s cute to share

Jessica’s Daily affirmation

enjoy

In response to Chamy ..Channel the energy*‘s post:
love it!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

my bmindful profile

yippity do dah day !

In response to D’Marie’s post:
yaay!(smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am A Magnet to Money

Yayyy I did it! :D

Thanks.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Isn’t it a great feeling when you first link , I only learned recently .

love flowergirl

Inspiration

practicing linking

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

“this is how I link not rocket science at all”:
So if you follow the above,thats step 1 very simple basically putting the
link in“quotes” then adding the 2 dots by pressing the arrow above the
ctrl key,hold that arrow key while clicking the 2 dots : that key is next to the “ key.
Place the blinking bar next to the two dots
“:right here)after you put
the flashing bar next to the dots :right click,a few options will appear,
left click the paste option.And your link will highlight blue after you press (post reply)in the bottom right corner.
So the finished product would look like this,I pulled a random link
about gratitude to copy it here “quotes on counting blessings”:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zrgAoLsEuL4
The first thing is to grab or copy video of course.This is how that’s
done.3 easy steps 1)As the video is playing (pause it)2)Put the curser
anywhere on video and (right click)3)left click option (copy video erl)
then you can bring that video elsewhere to post.If you click on the
blessings link the scenic video will play.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Practicing
I’m im Paradise”:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1G4isv_Fylg

Practicing
v=1G4isv_Fylg”:

Practicing I’m In Paradise”:

Practicing
“Magic”:“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtb11P1FWnc”:

Practicing
“Magic”:“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtb11P1FWnc”

“Magic”:“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtb11P1FWnc”

“Peaceful”:“https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w31Sisa2TLo#t=7”

Practicing
Peaceful

Happy Birthday

Heart Filled with Gratitude, for this journey of my life. I open my whole and holy Self to receive the blessings of Source.

This iz very useful and helpful. I love all the work you put into this and how helpful you are my friend. Here’s my first round of practice. Let’s see if I got it right.

“Subliminal Messaging Affirmation Boosters Playlist”:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFtfq0sG2BdpJ6pHMH876VpnPqM5BPu07

If you like these I encourage you to check out their channels. I’m not affiliated with any of them but have gotten a lot positive results from their work and just want to share them with others who may appreciate them and make use of them too. I have quite a few different playlists. I’ll be uploading my original content later here in 2017.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

SUBLIMINAL BOOSTER – Get Results from any Subliminal at the Speed of Light ★EXTREMELY POWERFUL★

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Ok I see I can link a single video but not a playlist.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE’s post:

Glad it is helpful!!! You caught on faster than I originally did(:

Is this the playlist you wanted to link to?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:

I just checked it. That actually links to one of the content creator’s videos in the playlist own channel. The playlist was one of many different videos from a few different channels. The playlist iz one of my own on my channel that has all the subliminal affirmation videos within it.

The following iz the link I was trying to include:

iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE’s playlist

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content