login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Living InThe Past? Nope. [music thread]

When I first started a lot of the music threads, it was to get back into listening to music. Can you believe it, I started to feel too busy to listen to tunes? Who would a thought??? Anyway, as time has gone on,the music threads, and youtube-type sites began bringing back some great feelings of quite a few years ago. A question flitted through my mind-> did I want to go back to those times? I never answered that question fully until recently. The answer is no, not really. Because, I’d have to respond like most of us->only if we knew what we know today (smiles). What listening to the music you and I have posted, has essentially done, has allowed me to take what I called special(feelings) from my past make them current. I tried looking at the performers from yester-year singing the same stuff today, and most of the time-> nah, couldn’t do that part (:

I am really hoping you all start posting more of your favorites on the threads soon, and bring your favorites no matter when they are from to the present and enjoy! I know I am!!!!!(smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie~ Please give us remedial computer users one more tutorial on posting links. I have lost my instructions!! ((( sorry, blushing )))

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Hi MM, Laurie posted some instructions at the beginning of the Have Your Own Personal Party laurie’s post: thread.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Thanks, All! I haven’t listened much to music in many years. Well, unless you count babies crying & giggling, nursery rhymes, etc. This is going to force me to get out of my habits and turn on some “big girl” tunes!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

great subject which I will come back to after I clean out my guinea pigs .Listening to this while I’m doing it

new horizons

In Your Widest Dreams

I have always loved this song and Justin Heywood looks so much like someone who was very special to me

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content