login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Money Chant

I just received this from a colleague of mine on the Spiritual Ladies site.

I’m sure it’s perfectly ok to insert Goddess, whatever deity or Universal force you prefer!

THE MAGIC MONEY CHANT

“I AM experiencing great prosperity and a sudden increase in abundance.
Everything I touch turns to gold, and every enterprise or endeavor which I am involved in brings me the maximum rewards, without risk or loss of any kind.

I AM showered with my every want. Life makes known its joys, and its happiness.
Life reveals to me the fruits of my faith, the ripe, rich, succulent fruits of good fortune.
Life proffers to me these offerings, for me to pluck to my heart’s delight – to taste and savor endlessly for the rest of my days.”

“I DECLARE unexpected blessings are coming my way. I experience having more than enough. God opens supernatural doors for me. He speaks to the right people about me. I see exceeding, abundant, above-and-beyond favor and increase in my life. This is my declaration.”

“I DECLARE that I become prosperous because God is with me. I become prosperous through special divine arrangement of circumstances. God causes the right people, right place, right time, right action and right opportunity to come together for me. This is my declaration.”

“I DECLARE that Heavenly Help is upon me. God sends Ministering Angels to create opportunities and open doors for me. I experience promotions and abundant favor in business and life. I achieve great things that cause good and righteous waves to flow and affect the whole planet. This is my declaration.”

Blessings and Light to all!
x

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content