login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★free floating anxiety

I have this anxious, empty feeling that won’t go away. i’ve tried so many things, but I feel hollowed out. does anyone have any advice? thank you so much and i hope peace and love fills your heart.

brian
connecticut

Dear Brian I have suffered from anxiety for over 25 years and like you I tried everything. What finally helped me but I need to take it at times more then once a day. It is called L-Theanine it’s an amino acid that comes from green tea. You can find it at any health food store. It does not make you tired or sleepy it just calms you down. Like if you had taken a long walk. Hope this helps you.

Blessings,
Godschild

I’ve been dealing with a little anxiety myself lately – it’s mostly from the “news of the day” I think. I’m trying to pay more attention to my breathing and also I’m try to “step back” more from my thoughts to get better perspective. That always seems to help. If you are anxious, step back for a broader perspective. If you’re still anxious. Take another step back. Keep on doing that and see if it helps you. Observe the chatter of your mind from the outside. Listen in on what’s going on in there.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content