login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmation

LOUISE HAY 50 minutes of positive Affirmations

I found this helpful. What do you think?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I,ve heard it said like this:
think of your conscious mind as the pilot of a plane,giving instructions
to the planes automated flying computer.The planes computer is the subconscious mind,and basically will follow the flight plan the pilot
sets it to follow.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

What do I think? I think many thoughts,right now i,m all in favor of feeling terrific,another thought i think is “as long as i keep trying
i,m a winner even if i have experienced a set back,one example of this
i quit smoking 15 years ago,but i tried to quit many times,and the last time i tried i reached my goal,if i had stopped trying,i,d be smoking today,so in my experience,being a success is a process of trying.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Nice thread!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The Universe does not know if the vibration you are offering is because of what you are imagining, or because of what you are observing. In either case, it is responding. Emotion is your guidance or your response to your vibration. Your emotion does not create. Emotion is your indicator of what you are already creating. As you think, you vibrate. And it is your vibrational offering that equals your point of attraction. So, what you are thinking and what is coming back to you is always a vibrational match. The emotion (your Guidance System) is telling you what’s coming. []Abraham

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• As silly as it sounds…I have the joy and awe of a child getting what they’ve always wanted.. …when I observe how taking care of my self …regardless of circumstance is beyond what I could’ve done simply by “winging it”. Just amazed how enjoying my choices …doing what works for me…makes my day…and gives me “a life” regardless of circumstance.~ Self talk is a major tool in creating a healthy energized joyous peaceful abundant place. This is especially true when you’re truly speaking with yourself and not at yourself…well it simply works. ~selfcare blessings.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Even Now a tool I’ve learned on this site

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content