login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★little true story

Hello everybody. I have a story that includes my mom and me.
Now this can sound like rubbish but it is all true.
My story first since its more easy 4 me to talk about it. Today i am 23yrs old and 180cm tall. When i was 20yrs old i lost my girlfriend and lost my tittle shot the next week (longtime mma fighter) i was 172cm and i considered myself to be short. I talked to the family doctor and she told me not to think about it and make peace with myself. My friends also told me i coudnt grow no more in my years. I had no special trening,no crazy pills just a big wishand a picture in my mind. Today im exactly 180.7cm and going higher im sure of it.

Next is about my mom. Now, she lost her hair at early age, after losing a daughter she had me at age of 38.
This still isnt what i wanna tell you. In 2006 she fell on her back and was taken into surgery. The doctors told her the true shape she was in since she was a medical student herself in hrr early age. They told her she should be in a wheelchair and told me to begin learning how to aid her in her normal life. She,i shit you not told them all she would make her own medical opinion and that she does not agree with them. She began to say i walk i lovewalking i have strong legs and can wear high heels. Im gonna buy this and this (i think she meant a shoe mark or tip of shue) and gonna wear it goin to work. She meditated about her walking and 3 weeks after she started to walk ,never even once sitted in the hellchair as she named it once. Today every year she goes to the hospital to take tests and whatever they do ,i think its for insurance reasons. Every medical opinion since end with the same copy of the release letter she got in 06 “lower vertebras blabla… SHE WALKS WITH HER BRAIN
Sorry for the bad english. I told only the truth ,thank you all and thank thank much thanks for this forum, i was wanting to find a community like this

hi wonderpress and welcome to bmindful.You and your Mum are so inspirational and it lovely to hear both your stories .They show how strong our minds are and what we can do .

Your english is lovely and it is so good to have you here .

love flowergirl

In response to wonderpres’s post:
Yes, welcome to bmindful wonderpres(: Thanks for sharing & sharing your inspiration(: I too hope to read posts and other new threads from you.(: blessings, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to wonderpres’s post:
Hi wonderpres what excellent stories and true to top it off. Your mom has a strong mind and so do you!Keep up your good work and tell the world about what has happened to you both.

Blessings,
Godschild

Thank you all for the reply, my mom was not happy when i told her but now she doesnt mind. This forum is like a vault of power. I use affirmations, mostly i record myself and listen but that is just for the situation. The best aff or programs as i call them are the night ones i play. 3programs on repeat all thru the night. One is for the body and beauty of body, second one is for power of grattitude for money looks health …, the last is a general i am i i know i can i have .. power2all

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content