login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★awakening ,spirituality and lightworkers

lightworkers awakening
Uploaded on 8 Aug 2011

Everyone is a Lightworker whether they know it at all. Just as truth is truth whether anyone knows it or not. The real question arises then, “Am I aware of who I am?” Behind all labels, behind all self created illusions of mind and ego, or social dogmas and masks, there lies the truth, the answer to that question. Just as the Sun shines bright both day and night, it is only the movement of the planet and clouds that obscure it from view. But the sun is always shining. A Lightworker is awake to this truth, aware of their true presence and living in accordance with the divine plan. All beings that exist are a channel between eternal, formless heaven and the temporary world of form and illusion, earth. Why am I here? One does not always need to consciously realize the answer to this question, but living your life purpose is achievable in every moment, right now. Sit in peaceful contemplation, in pure awareness. Allow yourself to be present in every moment and feel within the depths of your heart for your inner truth, your guidance. The work is easy and the burden is light. Your true essence of being is so vast, it is beyond any concept, any word, thought or form. A Lightworker then is any being, who is aware of their true non-dual nature, their eternal “I Am” Presence and acting in accordance with it. A Lightworker is active in enlightenment, or in cultivating enlightenment.

copied from youtube

————————————————————————————————————
As I’m feeling myself awakening and seeing myself as a lightworker I have started this thread to share .

spiritual love

love is everywhere

new earth

awakening signs

8 signs of spiritual awakening

the healing power of lightworkers

Empaths

empaths

I love the freedom we have here on bmindful to share and respect each others beliefs/thoughts and way of life .

love and peace
flowergirl

I posted this on maras thread WHO ARE YOU and had the idea of this thread in mind so I am posting it here too as they are linked

Posted 1 week ago.

lightworkers awakening

every time I watch this I’m sat here nodding and saying “yes that is how I feel and now I know why I feel like that”.

Throughout life I have been called many things – away with the fairies,from another planet,odd ,fey,weird ,a do good er – and at last I’m learning to fully embrace all parts of who I am.

After seeing this video for the first time I had the thought ,I wish I had realised this years ago and then it came to me that I did without knowing .So many things I have done and felt called to do that others couldn’t always understand

As a child – caring for and often healing animals ,wild and pets ,being told so often I had healing hands ,if anyone was in pain or poorly I would instinctively stroke their hair .I was in demand as a babysitter as babies nearly always went to sleep when I held them ( still do )

As a teenager I volunteered to help at a center for special needs kids,at a prison – making tea for the visitors – visited a few old folks ,still looking after animals in need

As an adult became a foster Mum for babies and were given emergency and special needs babies.Worked in a hospital for severely physically and mentally handicapped children ( actual ages up to 40 years but the majority where in nappies and needed feeding) Worked nights in a nursing home with mostly terminal people- healing hands comments again. Volunteered at a children’s hospice

For the last 8 years I have been my daughters carer and as she is gradually healing I’m feeling called again to go out and help/heal.Being attuned in reiki 1 and 2 ,I’m hoping to be able to share this energy .

I have often been asked ,why do you do these jobs,how can you do these things and the simple answer is “I do them because that is why I’m here “
I am drawn to help anyone I can and know that the challenges I have had have been my lessons so I can empathise – Dad dying with cancer,a miscarriage ,divorce,living in rough areas on benefits,debts,very difficult relationships,illness in myself and my daughter – a long period of depression where I wasn’t shining my light .

We all have so much that makes us who we are ,each of us are here for a reason and sometimes lose sight of that by focusing on what we are not doing ( depression has helped me see this)

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Many wonderful things in what you’ve shared above .. though highlighting just one for now…. “We all have so much that makes us who we are ,each of us are here for a reason and sometimes lose sight of that by focusing on what we are not doing” …So beautifully stated(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks Selfcare ,isn’t it an amazing feeling when you look in the mirror and see your true essence

In response to flowergirl’s post:

I have a friend who gives meetings in her home on lightworkers. She is definitely a lightworker. She lets others come in and speak about what they have a need to say. I have met some but mainly Marjorie is the shinning one.

How lovely to have a friend like Marjorie Godschild .
love flowergirl

Physical Bodies on Earth Spiritual Being—Physical Experience
by Madisyn Taylor

While we are incarnated in a body on this earth, we must remember that we still are a spiritual being at our core.

We are on this earth, in our physical bodies, because our souls have things to learn that we could not learn in any other way. It is through our physical body and the physical world that we can experience life. Purely spiritual beings are just that – they are in a state of being rather than doing – in a place that is beyond the limitations of time and space. But when we incarnate on the physical plane, we are automatically subject to the laws of physics and the world of dualities. In this place, we know what happiness is because we have experienced sadness, and we understand the value and power of light because we have known darkness. Knowing this, we have the opportunity to let ourselves be spiritual beings having a physical experience.

There is no pain in the spiritual realm, because we know we are one with the limitless source of the universe. But here, in the material realm, our sense of limitation and separation allows us to feel our emotions and to learn about love, forgiveness, and compassion. We go from a spiritual state of oneness to learning how to be in relationship with people who are different and distinct individuals. We learn to understand ourselves through our relationships with the world around us—its seasons and landscapes, challenges and opportunities. And through our journey to find our place among so many others, we begin to recognize our own glimmer of light in a constellation of stars.

Once we remember that we are spiritual beings, we can revel in the experience of being human while knowing we are all connected. We can live from the place of oneness while truly appreciating the beauty of diversity, the bittersweet feel of love and loss, and the elation of triumph over challenges and adversity. It is through these opposites that we experience life itself, and we can ride through the dark times with the understanding that it will help us to appreciate the light of life and love and spirit more fully. We are here now because we made the choice to experience an earth life, so now we can choose to enjoy the journey as completely as possible.

we are the ones we are waiting for

empaths

“If you see two strangers quarrelling in the distance you do not give much attention to them because you know that the dispute is none of your business. Treat the contents of your mind in the same way. Instead of filling your mind with thoughts and then organising fights between them, pay no attention to the mind at all. Rest quietly in the feeling of “I am”, which is consciousness, and cultivate the attitude that all thoughts, all perceptions are ‘not me’. When you have learned to regard your mind as a distant stranger, you will not pay any attention to all the obstacles it keeps inventing for you.”
— Annamalai Swami

the lightworker calling

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content