login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★✰POSITIVE✰Philosophy

• this thread was recently made visible …will eventually be adding some revision ….And imagine with others sharing from time to time…all of of the inspiration…that we will embrace(: [you will see many of these items posted on bmindful…somewhere…and some BRAND NEW(:

I’ll start with some of mine and continue on this post area…which bring it home for me…
    ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

• Quote  People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life… I think that what we’re really seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our innermost being and reality, so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive. Joseph Campbell
    • QuoteLet your love flow outward through the universe, To its height, its depth, its broad extent, A limitless love, without hatred or enmity. Then as you stand or walk, Sit or lie down, As long as you are awake, Strive for this with a one-pointed mind; Your life will bring heaven to earth. Sutta Nipata (in A Limitless Love)
    •  I believe that everyone chooses how to approach life. If you’re proactive, you focus on preparing. If you’re reactive, you end up focusing on repairing. John C. Maxwell, Today Matters
    •  Always remember: Joy is not merely incidental to your spiritual quest. It is vital. Rebbe Nachman Of Breslov

Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it.
    William James

Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53). Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
    Abraham Maslow (1908-1970)

When confronted with a situation that appears fragmented or impossible, step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. Alan Cohen

You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. Turn them into what you want - today.
    pic clear path
    • ~
      There had been lot of talk about bringing back more sharing on the threads…because for those who participated…it was enjoyable. Often time doesn’t allow for the kind of processing… Though, this thread is a place to share positive quotes & videos…more of what you personally agree with…often down to your core…something you are deeply passionate about- with regard to Your Positive Philosophy…a reinforcement that says it for you
    6a00d83455f11369e2016303e85631970d-pi

In response to everyone who has contributed…Thank You! I see the possibilities of this thread already! In my mind’s eye..I saw a thread with inspirational videos…of all types…& everyone helped kick it off perfectly. blessings ,selfcare

Everyone must decide (for themselves…always) where their time is best spent

085499243320dca08e41146284d68baa--vision-board-goals-vision-board-.jpg

Quote As far as your life situation is concerned,
there may be things to be attained or acquired.
That’s the world of form, of gain and loss.
Yet on a deeper level you are already complete,
and when you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy
behind what you do. Eckart Tolle
˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。4714ab269ff19b00ddb607e3b14651cf.png

1 – Your Vision Map-video

2 – Making the Growth Choice-video

3 – The Way of Peace-video

4 – Heart Intelligence-video

5 – The Freedom of Self-Discipline-video

6 – Embracing This Present Moment-video

7 – Accepting and Loving Your Body-video

8 – Healthy Relationships-video

9 – Unleashing Your Creativity-video

10 – Gifts of Gratitude and Blessing-video
UK Extension’s Universe of PossibilitiesTM: Skills for Creating Happiness and Blessing Others is an educational series containing 10 modules. Each module is accompanied by a Macromedia Flash® movie, aPowerPoint® presentation, and other teaching tools. All theseresources, along with a Facilitator’s Guide, are available free-of-charge in camera-ready format

• _______________

heart-flower.jpg

•  The Mystery of the Heart HeartMathInstitute 2 min 32 sec
  • ~~ …♥…
  •  The Heart’s Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence Whether personal relationships, social connections, or even the global community – we are all connected through a field of electromagnetic energy. Increasing individual awareness of what we bring to this field environment could be the key to creating a sustainable future, a future that we can be proud to have helped create. HeartMathInstitute
  • ~~ …♥…
  •  The Science of the Heart HeartMathInstitute 1 min 36 sec
  •  The human heart emits the strongest electromagnetic field in our body. This electromagnetic field envelops the entire body extending out in all directions, and it can be measured up to several feet outside of the body. Research from the Institute of HeartMath shows that this emotional information is encoded in this energetic field. HeartMath researchers have also seen that as we consciously focus on feeling a positive emotion -such as care, appreciation, compassion or love – it has a beneficial effect on our own health and well-being, and can have a positive affect on those around us.
  • ~~ …♥…

Video Barksdale Self Esteem*** video 27 min 34 sec

New Beginnings [for some odd reason this video goes straight to the end…you’ll need to manually start this from the beginning]
[reminder to self-found duplicate video without this glitch, will post soon] 

f38d3ccd061e5f6d76c54424c171243e--health-motivation-quotes-quotes-about-health.jpg

3aa7f057f01d3cc3c5f7e36abf73e09b--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I just watched this video and want to share it with you all .

Jessie was a little angel

all things change
a hicks

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I,ll watch it now,and comment…he basically says to forgive others
because whatever mistake they made,was from an unconscious,or ignorant
mentality.He also says to forgive one,s self,because choices and decisions,that you regret were made because at the time your consciousness was limited to what information it had access to.
I would say the past,is the past,and you can,t worry about past decisions
in the hopes of “maybe somehow if I feel guilty enough,I can alter the
past” in other words blaming and critizing yourself is a waste of
energy that you can use for more productive things.

Here is one for you guys.
What Makes a Life Significant
William James

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Brene Brown
ted talk

addiction

moody blues

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

“The shoe of success that fits one person perfect,may not fit another,
there is no one size fits all perspective of reality.”
Carl Jung

buddism quotes
E Tolle

A Einstein quotes

Quest

E Tolle

(:

philosophy of life

In response to Placid Lake's post: Great. Thanks for sharing.

Objectively,it can be seen that thoughts
really belong to the consciousness of the world;
the individual mind merely processes them
in new combinations and permutations.
What seem to be truly original thoughts appear only
through the medium of genius and are invariably felt by there authors
to be a gift,found or given not self-created.It may be the case
that we are each as unique as no two snowflakes are alike...
however,we're still just snowflakes.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

"The living proof of God's love and will for you is the gift of

your own existence"

David Hawkins pg 15

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

In response to Coliseum's post:

really wonderful Rumi video! thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b8aeb9c29ea51c36d87839c8cb36ed75.jpg

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

95b4d7a591497e7749790c03e36b598f.jpg

yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content