login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★page #1/☼chakra-affirmations 

thread being updated/thanks for your patience

(1) highlighting lots from Om site.(2) Have posted many affirmations before/  

(a) some material related & not from that site/ (b) some simply inspired from it(:

• ~

3752d6af8415a7c042418d3c46f299cd--yoga-love-quotes-self-care-quotes-positivity.jpgvarious affirmations inspired ones I altered for me: (list in process)

I love how I AM always connected to the Powerful Omnipotent Creator that is Magnificently Greater than myself.

I love from my heart. I Am connected to life in all its glory. 

My body supports me in living a creative and happy life.

• ~19961304_1428917003874304_7120383632873521966_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Um0S7EvLsRAAX_DVUK3&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b3e1d36b8e0dbd16a0c774bb39df2970&oe=5E94D284
  •  ~chkr-affirmations.jpg

• ~

•  intro to be continued…

crown chakras
third eye -affirmations
throat-affirmations
heart -chakra affirmations
solar plexus- chakra affirmations
sacral- chakra affirmations
root chakra -affirmations
highlighting this site alone…have posted affirmations before

affirmation examples
While I enjoy the meditations and complete lists of affirmations shared under each chakra…I’ve chosen a few from the different ‘chaks’ and engaged in a little mix & match(:

to be continued…

My core is pure and innocent. Nothing can touch the soul of my heart except love itself. [… heart ]
I am quiet and listen to my hearts song [… heart ]
I follow my heart’s desire for truth and goodness and love. [… heart ]
I anchor my heart in truth, love and God’s grace. [… heart ]
I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding. [… heart ]
I am love, I am peace, I am light. [… heart ]
God’s love fills me and opens my heart to all goodness. [… heart ]

I look for the joy in myself and see it in all things. [… throat ]
I am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits to a higher, more creative space. [ … root ]
My body supports me in living a creative and happy life. [ … root ]
I am thankful for all the opportunities for growth and development that have come my way. [ … root ]

I trust God to show me the next step in my process.[… crown ]

Thank you for my life, for who I am and for what you have allowed me to become.[… crown ]

related chakra sites/threads in process
natural chakra healing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

•  1. see crown chakra affirmations/& meditation The Crown Chakra reaches the heights of spirituality. It connects us with our indelible and permanent divinity, and is the source of healing energy in the human energy system. The chakras act as a ladder to love, spirituality and healing from the base energy of the Root Chakra, which anchors us in life, to the more refined spiritual energy of the Crown chakra. Like all other energy centers in the human energy system, the Crown Chakra exists as a vestigial core of potential until it is activated.

Crown Chakra Qualities: Grace, beauty, serenity, oneness with all that is

• ~
    •  2. see “ third eye -affirmations and meditations”:http://www.purelyom.com/third-eye-chakra-affirmations-and-meditations.html The Third Eye chakra is known as the control centre because it focuses on cultivating a strong and independent mind. It contains the mental applications we need for creating happy and wholesome lives. It is usually fully activated in our mid-thirties when we have accrued some life experience to weigh against the ideas we ingested at an early age. If there has been psychological arrestment due to familial or cultural suppression, this chakra will struggle to work effectively against these mental constraints._

Third Eye Chakra Qualities: Wisdom, discernment, imagination, intuition, knowledge

• ~
    •  3. see throat-affirmations/& meditation The Throat Chakra  I the first energetic centre that differentiates man from all other life forms. In the ancient Kabbalah, man is referred to as “The Speaker”. This single human attribute gives us the power to express ourselves on every level of experience. To honour this gift fully, we are asked to consciously commit to expressing our truth and sing the song of individuality clearly and with integrity. To do so truly serves our spirits.

• ~
  •  4. see heart -chakra affirmations The Heart Chakra governs the physical heart and lungs. It is essential to our physical supply of energy and vitality as well as the love that nourishes our spiritual existence. Centering ourselves in love gives our life purpose an meaning. It anchors us in selfhood, which is love itself. What this means, on a real level, is that our very nature is loving, kind and respectful. Growth and healing open a panorama, where we give love freely and unconditionally and receive it in the same way._
  • ~
  •  5. see solar plexus- chakra affirmations The Solar Plexus Chakra is the centre of personal identity. It is the seat of the ego, and develops in our teens and is anchored by our early twenties. The Solar Plexus Chakra rules all aspects of our personality and ego, especially our sense of self-worth, self-esteem and personal identity. This energy centre also influences self-confidence and degrees of personal power, as well as freedom of choice.Ultimately it helps us choose what and who are for our highest good._
  • ~
  •  6. see sacral- chakra affirmations The Sacral Chakra controls our physical health and well-being. It is the chakra that focuses the life force into building a strong and viable immune system, and keeping the physical body functional and alive._ It controls our motion and our emotion, and is ruled by the water element, which is directly influenced by how we experience our emotions. When we retain our feelings, water is also retained in the body. This creates bloating and puffiness, a condition known as idiopathic edema.
  • ~
  •  7. see root chakra -affirmations  The Root Chakra is concerned with keeping life vibrant and sustainable. It incorporates all the qualities to maintain existence in an orderly fashion, including being constant and stable. It is drawn to the simple activity of staying alive. It focuses upon shelter and sustenance, as well as the things that keep our lives moving along. It flourishes with levels of security that keep chaos and evil far from our door, and ultimately it is concerned with having the patience and presence to see our dreams come true._

Root Chakra Qualities: Patience, structure, stability, security, the ability to manifest your dreams

My life energy protects and secures me

Chakra Meditations: Guided by Deepak Chopra
To meditate on Chakra One – 0:35
To meditate on Chakra Two – 15:10
To meditate on Chakra Three – 30:00
To meditate on Chakra Four – 44:44
To meditate on Chakra Five – 59:40
To meditate on Chakra Six – 1:14:44
To meditate on Chakra Seven – 1:28:41
feel free to share audio meditations – which you have prospered from…
affirmation videos which fit the theme very much appreciated too(:

My life energy protects and secures me