login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Now or never.

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
~ Napoleon Hill

Many of us procrastinate from doing what we really need or want to do, out of fear that the time may not be right – therefore restricting ourselves from achieving our true goals and ambitions in life.

Sometimes I think that “doing it” is kind of like a pile of clutter you’ve known about for a long time, but you just keep walking around. It’s there, you see it, you walk around it again. Before long it’s almost like you don’t even see it anymore. Being aware of it is not enough. Being aware of it is not dealing with it. Is it something that matters or not? Answer that question. If it matters then do something with it. At the very least sort it. If it doesn’t matter then grab that crap and throw it in a garbage bin and stop walking around it and “being aware of it”. The mental real estate is too valuable. Being aware of something that needs attention and not giving it attention is a subtle thief, or maybe it’s better to think of it as a jailor. A passive, non-violent jailor, but still a jailor.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

great post Jeff!

I love this thread LOAsecret! 

a few thoughts- to keep ideas fresh for me below (will rewrite when I have a bigger block of time)

dde0036b21405be73b4fe631556a1ec6.jpg

... like most things in life ...getting things done and readiness is a very personal thing...
Though my  strong belief no matter who you are->when it feels time to start or continue something... feed it(:

My recent lesson/experience is... with no regrets:

~its sometimes good to take 'time off' from doing...and it is good to recall why you're taking a break from whatever you've chosen to do less of or stop doing.

Questions I asked myself:

~am I needing time to align with a stage of life... or new things you are making room for?

~do I  need to take better care of myself  before beginning what ever action I am desiring ?

•  
  • ~

For myself... I took some time off being 'a particular kind of busy' ... to find the rhythm of this time of my life.

It felt right. 

I truly now know...in every sense of the word...this 'break'  was very right for me.

•  
  • ~

This break...created more inner energy of feeling good about what I am now ready to pursue... in different areas.

I feel very peaceful. I don't feel scattered or overwhelmed about new beginnings or having so much to get started again with. I will say standing back, surrendering, prayerful affirmations regularly truly added what I was wanting.

• ~

The less than 'good news' is... some things I took a break from require a brand new foundation...

One example is working out. I loved using the time I use to use for exercising for something else I loved or wanted to learn more about... Though ... now... exercising feels new again as compared to where I was.

Good news is - from the example of  my body building - working out...

I learned an incredible level of discipline when I engaged in the kind of workouts I was doing...

All revolved around it... and so much good came from it.

And the knowledge of what I can do... will Never be forgotten. And that discipline when recalled -transfers over to anything else I say I want for me.

• ~

I have  other examples of routines that I took a sabbatical (: Though in place of them, I involved myself with some very valuable things for my spirit. 

I now feel incredibly ready for the life my spirit has told me so much about

• ~

now when I engage in things that matter... to me-it feels very full circle. I am in touch with my why's. My spirit and I are on the same page... and while I give myself compassion for what I don't feel like doing... I also have much love for myself doing what it takes for what I say I desire. 

Much can be said ... for not becoming a human-doing... and even more can be said by balancing out your good feelings, what you want for yourself ... by doing what you can ... when you can.

97c448e538f0ce15febd5450909f5b1d--running-inspiration-inspiration-quotes.jpg

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

I agree with SRWE ... 

you see it, you walk around it again. Before long it’s almost like you don’t even see it anymore"

• ~

You're right ... you can start walking around things like you don't notice a change is needed...

things that really matter to you:

after you've determined they really matter again... create a space for it... love yourself ...

not to beat yourself  up for things that are undone... just create the awareness -that you are ready and decide your whys, and allow your natural enthusiasm to intertwine with the actions you now are allowing... Gradually... and maybe sooner than expected you will see that the action you are choosing ... is the gift of this time of your life.

At least that's how it feels to me.

So-glad-I-can-choose-to.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a great day to do whatever I want to get 'done'.

I have been creating threads on vibrational frequency... increasing my energy & allowing for greater depth of understanding. It has had wonderful results (so far). I always expect things to grow in more evolved ways & appreciate what is here now.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for create affirmations intentions pic

blogimage.view;1537363155000?articleId=4797121goals-motivation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

excuses-quotes.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Now or never...

Love this thread!!

Choosing resilience inside my heart, my mecca...

I simply love this life!

I simply LOVE!!

Grounded in gratitude. 

I believe in unimaginable miracles!!

I believe in the beauty of every moment - we just need to see it for what it is. Its our choices that define us. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I just reread it myself, Life is about making excellent choices,

it was definitely a good choice for me to read these posts again 

And yes our choices contribute greatly to our lives daily & throughout the day and our intentions/ choices help to define us! Thanks for posting .

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

https://youtu.be/cpK_6I8Jecg?t=4

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

I never looked at it that way ,

•  

though it did make me give sone difficult things I would like done … 

greater thought.

•  

It definitely shows me … for now… my passion for these large projects need even more desirability attached.

•  

I believe my rationale has merit,

•  

though tired of rational obstacles

•  

with things I want making greater strides . 

•  

I believe I can move mountains sometimes lol

•  

So… I am reevaluating not a why & when 

but more how’s.

•  

Because I believe I can do anything I put my mind to.
Thank you for this food for thought video

•  

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content