login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A Keeping It Simple Focus

A Keeping It Simple Focus

7d1526b90d7d0a37c843d444c51115cf--life-purpose-daily-affirmations.jpg
  • (Sarah Ban Breathnach) Simple Abundance Quotes

Every day offers us simple gifts when we are willing to search our hearts for the place that’s right for each of us.
Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

Usually, when the distractions of daily life deplete our energy, the first thing we eliminate is the thing we need the most: quiet, reflective time. Time to dream, time to contemplate what’s working and what’s not, so that we can make changes for the better.
Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits. Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

859f13bc9dfda79868676c2b6f833025--organizing-clutter-louise-hay-quotes.jpg

True story...

Either my hubby or myself received a birthday card this year from an insurance company. On the cover was:

427e9e80b643985e6ea6e43e8d880519.jpg

I liked it so much, I tore the cover and posted it on my bulletin board, and it is 1 of the first things in the morning my eyes gravitate toward...

I am not sure everything I begin thinking of before words come to mind... I can say this pic creates major ease for me, that I can't help but laugh at myself ... for trying to begin complicating my day....somewhere in my energy.

I love it. Think I'll frame it now(: A wonderful reminder of keeping it simple and my major word for the year -Ease.

Live-with-Ease.jpg

26ff4e1f5fe8f891a5bcb00e1e716b53--dragonfly-quotes-dragonfly-crafts.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Simple Abundance is my favourite book ,my copy is falling apart as I look at it so much .It is a very comforting book and full of wisdom and kindness .Great to see it included here

love this thread and will soon add to it

thank you Flowergirl, looking forward to your visits(:

• ~

I hope to have this thread grow with more lovely sayings(:

QOTD-KEEP-IT-SIMPLE.png

“Everyone is trying to accomplish something big,
not realizing that life is made up of little things.”
— Frank G. Clark

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTep24GjA68fxQ29PrqT92TljQQUawn50d1y4hosqzmFMmB27gQ

keep-it-simple-quote-2-picture-quote-1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpzc5VxtoM_RgbXHyunZFX9WP4glvhmxhOteED8z2wjRtg3r4rVw

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for simplicity

In response to flowergirl's post: In response to flowergirl's post: love these!

thank you, flowergirl!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content