login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mystical Mystery??

First of all, I believe that there is no thing such as chance or coincidences. Lately, I have had a very weird recurring thing happen to me that I wonder if anyone has any ideas about. For the last week, I have been finding dimes appear in the weirdest places. When I go to the store, I will see a dime on the floor. When I go to the gym, there will be a dime on the floor. I went to the post office – yep, a dime on the floor in front of my box. I can probably explain the dimes I’ve found around my house as my children. But, really, I have found about $4.20 in dimes in public places in the last week. What is up with that????

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

“In God We Trust” is on all the coins in the U.S. and I heard that you should stop and pick up loose coins as it is a message that someone is watching over you. All dimes? Haven’t heard anything about them.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
You remind me of someone who somehow involved herself with a reality, she has claimed-> equipped w/ financial resources .

Many people cannot take in that wealth or ‘enough’ is theirs. I have heard you affirm, trust and have perfect faith in this area. Sounds like “the universe” is responding (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

:) Don’t forget to say a big thank you to the Universe, believe you are attracting the dimes!

Focus

Thanks! I do pick them all up and put them in my kids’ little banks. What is funny is that it’s only dimes. I’m thinking if this was 20 years ago, it meant to “call someone who cares”. Remember pay phones? They used to cost a dime for a local call. As a kid, the smart mouth phrase people used to say was “Got a dime? Call someone who cares!”

Personal to Laurie: Come on $20 bills!!! hehehe… :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
to the $20.00 (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bfq5sf2pdyl1zzv8axjy.jpgCQ5ySuxWwAAvQnS.jpg

eb09713384b05e3b000ecec0f4d3c602--namaste-quotes-reiki-quotes.jpgwadofcash.jpg

a651cceeb54e7ce111f4e2d3859855e7--newtons-laws-dream-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content